Team Monolith

Absolutely! I'm on the comp for the next few hours, so let me know when you are on
Oh sorry, i don't being on attention o.o
today... or tonight o.o (in my time (By Ukraine at 20:00)) you can? :V

Hi. Wanted to let you guys know that I think I've slowly become addicted to hardcore mode, and that has become my new preferred way to play. Not sure when I'll get back to normal mode. What I'm getting at is, if you run out of room for new members, I volunteer to be first cut. :/

Hi. Wanted to let you guys know that I think I've slowly become addicted to hardcore mode, and that has become my new preferred way to play. Not sure when I'll get back to normal mode. What I'm getting at is, if you run out of room for new members, I volunteer to be first cut. :/
Thanks for the heads up bud, we're good for a bit, I think we have 9 slots still open. We can cross that bridge when we get there :rolleyes:

Hello everyone. New player here looking to join your team if you are still recruiting. I did play the game back in the day on the original xbox, but that was a long time ago. I dont remember very much about the game but i do remember how much fun ot was to play.

Hello everyone. New player here looking to join your team if you are still recruiting. I did play the game back in the day on the original xbox, but that was a long time ago. I dont remember very much about the game but i do remember how much fun ot was to play.
Of course! Let me know when you are online and I can get you added.

Hey, would it be okay if I joined your team? I'm only at level 15 currently though I plan to spend some more time on grinding lol.
Of course, I'm on the comp most of today, just hit me up and I'll log on to add you.
I work shift work straight afternoons, and am in EST time zone. I will be on this weekend. Also added the discord channel so i should be able to msg you through there when i am online.
Same to you, available for the next few hours

I make no promises but I'll try to be on a bit since i've been jonesing for mmo shenanigans but didn't really care for guild wars 2 and I'm not in an Ragnarok Online mood yet

Back