Team Monolith

Id be intrested in joining, i got a grennil ranger lvl 81, and brand new forces and hunters lol. dont know much about end game use to play on gamecube back in the day as offline onlyl.

Hopping on now. I'll go to lobby 5.
Dammit, I just missed you, I'm out and about till Sunday evening, I will check the forum again then.
Id be intrested in joining, i got a grennil ranger lvl 81, and brand new forces and hunters lol. dont know much about end game use to play on gamecube back in the day as offline onlyl.
Hey Dragon, yeah you are more than welcome to join, same as I said to Jayne, I'm out till Sunday evening, but if either of you see someone with a Monolith flag ask if they can add you, should be some officers out and about!

thanks found another team, i was out and about this weekend, got in a team friday night. thanks though!

In mew's defense, she was already whiskers deep in a room halping a new player when she was summonededed to the lobby by Dragon-kun. Mew will push for another Monolithian next avail body! <3!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a team also! I'm online more or less every day, and for a lot of hours most days (the pros of night shift work!!). This seems like a great team so hopefully.....!

Thank you!! Anyone hit me with a message in-game. I'll do any quest and I'm online a lot! Also not currently hunting anything so willing to help others conduct theirs!

I would like to join. I'm new to Ephinea but I've played PSOBB before. Starting to get back into it.
Awesome Sauce! Good Team! If you see someone with the unique rainbow team flag...TAB and check to see if the Monolith name is either Blue or Orange...Orange team name is the Captain....the blue team names are Vice-Captains and can recruit you! <3 Good Hunting!

Back