Team Monolith

I'm planning on trying to hop on once or twice for a while before I mostly disappear in December due to a loss of internet. IDK if this will happen but I do want to play some pso since i've got it installed and whatnot.

Are you accepting new members?

I recently joined Ephinea

Last time I played Blueburst was on the Schthack server shortly after Sega pulled the plug on theirs, that was 8-9 years ago so I need to get re familiar with the game

Any chance I could join Monolith? I'm still pretty new to the game, as of this post only Lvl17 on my first character. I'm Eifi in-game.
Of course! A voucher from Mew is a gold ticket in my book. I'm swamped today but we can find a time tomorrow to meet up if that works for you.

Hi, I'd be happy to join the team. What do I need to do? New to Ephinea.
You have made the first step, which is "asking to be a part of the team". Next is "tell us a little about yourself". After that is the "let's find a time to meet up in game". You free tomorrow at all? I'm in California, so that gives you an idea of what I consider a "day".
(Eew, daylight savings tomorrow.. bonus hour of sleep, unless you have a little kid in the house, which I do)

I'm a 25-year-old grad student. Played PSO a lot as a child on the gamecube. Got involved on the Schtserv for PsoBB and played that. Sad to see the servers go down. Looking for a group to play casually with and this looked like a good fit.

I can get on tomorrow in the window from about 5am to 12pm Pacific time. I'm also on now and will be for a while if it's possible to meet today. I'm on Eastern time.

I'm a 25-year-old grad student. Played PSO a lot as a child on the gamecube. Got involved on the Schtserv for PsoBB and played that. Sad to see the servers go down. Looking for a group to play casually with and this looked like a good fit.

I can get on tomorrow in the window from about 5am to 12pm Pacific time. I'm also on now and will be for a while if it's possible to meet today. I'm on Eastern time.
I can jump in rel quick, I'm sitting in class right now but I can quietly log on and get you. In-game name?

Back