Team Monolith

I am a veteran player...of some of the major online RPGs. I am a role-player as well, and dedicated to my team/guild, etc.
Accolades include high level characters in Ultima (skill based, not level, but whateva), FFXI, FFXIV, Ragnarok Online (and Mobile) PSO, PSU, Dark Age of Camelot...uhm...yeah.. FFXIV PLD, SAM, RDM 75...

I have been playing PSO since Dreamcast NA launch and have played every game since then, EXCEPT PSOBB. -_-
My highest level character was on PSU, got to 170 Fortetecher, but I played FO and RA as well and believe in team hunting and sharing/taking turns on different ID's so everyone can prosper.

I can see that you guys are pretty much full, so I do not expect for you to make room for a level 29 HUnewearl, but should there be a time that there is an opening, please let me know. I aim to be very active in game and on the forums.

I use Discord and have a headphone/mic setup for serious teamplay or just being nutty online and having fun.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

I am a veteran player...of some of the major online RPGs. I am a role-player as well, and dedicated to my team/guild, etc.
Accolades include high level characters in Ultima (skill based, not level, but whateva), FFXI, FFXIV, Ragnarok Online (and Mobile) PSO, PSU, Dark Age of Camelot...uhm...yeah.. FFXIV PLD, SAM, RDM 75...

I have been playing PSO since Dreamcast NA launch and have played every game since then, EXCEPT PSOBB. -_-
My highest level character was on PSU, got to 170 Fortetecher, but I played FO and RA as well and believe in team hunting and sharing/taking turns on different ID's so everyone can prosper.

I can see that you guys are pretty much full, so I do not expect for you to make room for a level 29 HUnewearl, but should there be a time that there is an opening, please let me know. I aim to be very active in game and on the forums.

I use Discord and have a headphone/mic setup for serious teamplay or just being nutty online and having fun.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

We defintely can make room! Monolith was a great choice for me personally and I've invited my friends to it. You'd be a great addition. I'd add you to the team myself if I could but haven't quite made Team moderator yet :p

Would love to help you level too if you like, catch me in game sometime

First page mentions Fodra 01-05, but there's only two blocks on Fodra, I am in 01-01 currently if anyone is on. =)

Nice to meet you, @Zelendria !
I hope to catch you online soon, I'll gladly invite you to the team. You can find me on discord, too: Eis#5593
Eistee-Taichouuuuuu? Hate to bug ya, but we need a slot for one of our returning members Aki_Leaves. Sorry for posting it here if she needed to send a private mail instead. It's 0740 am and mew should be all curled up in her kitty coffin lol. <3!

Just as a quick update, I have my FO to level 20 and I'm still looking for help with anything like HU or FO gear, runs, etc. My playtime is somewhat limited during the week but I will be on at least for a little while each night since I am working on a few mags, etc.

On Friday I would be looking for some extended play though as I only work Monday to Friday.
Let me know if anyone is looking for normal mode runs, or willing to carry me though some hard missions. ^_^;

Hope to see you online!

Just as a quick update, I have my FO to level 20 and I'm still looking for help with anything like HU or FO gear, runs, etc. My playtime is somewhat limited during the week but I will be on at least for a little while each night since I am working on a few mags, etc.

On Friday I would be looking for some extended play though as I only work Monday to Friday.
Let me know if anyone is looking for normal mode runs, or willing to carry me though some hard missions. ^_^;

Hope to see you online!

I can help you level. I'm leveling a HUcast and have a few characters that can carry. Talk to me on discord

Harborer of Hope accidentally added me onto this team, I accepted so I hope its okay and that you have space.

I can help you level. I'm leveling a HUcast and have a few characters that can carry. Talk to me on discord

Mind if I join? I just started a FOmarl so I’ll need some FO practice soon here.

Excellent, I will for sure tonight, sounds like we have a plan, I'm level 38 on my HUnewearl so I'll play Fighter/Mage ^^

UPDATE! OMG, I can equip a Blade Dance now! If anyone has one (Read carefully: SPARE ONE) let me know, I'd like a little hit on it as I'm about to move over to hard mode runs.

I have a couple PD's if someone wants to trade for a really epic one though -.-;

I have quite a few weapons i could give you if you like
Anything helps of course! =)

For now my palette works, my ATP is too low for most things but as my mag grows it will be good. I have to be careful with it as I am planning on turning it into a Sato so I need to feed with care!

I was doing some drop list checking and I noticed that I can also equip Musashi now, so that's another good one that I'll be looking for.

I'll be on tonight once my little one has gone beddie-bye.

Just got to hard mode and had my first decent (for me) rare drop, a Flowen's Sword ^^; It was funny, my daughter was watching while I was playing and I was like, "OMG LOOK, A RED BOX!".

Last edited:
Back