Team Monolith

Hey so i have a non hardcore account i've been grinding and was hoping i could join your team :)

Its a hunie :) do you have space left?
think we has like 3 spaces left! <3! Let mew know when you'll be on and she'll try to peek out of her kitty coffin to assimewlate you!~ <3

Reactions: Ai
Ello, would like to just check to see if there happens to be any space for me to join in, been playing for a bit but never really stayed connected with anyone in game atm, thought i'd try and change that. main char. name is JackEng. haha.

Ello, would like to just check to see if there happens to be any space for me to join in, been playing for a bit but never really stayed connected with anyone in game atm, thought i'd try and change that. main char. name is JackEng. haha.
Jack Jack~! Next mew sees you, she'll try to see if we have any space dear! =3

Hi there! My name's Niko Reiesu.

I've been away from PSOBB for... oh god... like 3-5 years? It's been a long time.
I've slowly started to come back on and play, and with me starting to become active here once again I thought I'd join a team since my old one disbanded a long time ago.

With that in mind, I'm usually a HUmar under the name NikoReiesu, with cat ears and a tail. You may also find me under a RAcast and a FOnewm, both with the same names. Hopefully there's space available for me to join. Hoping to make some new friends and reconnect with some old ones here!
l w l

YO, I'm new to PSOBB in general, never played it. I played PSO DC for a bit but not online. Looking to join a fun and active team, and show me the ropes! Im an Hunewearl name NIPPER!

YO, I'm new to PSOBB in general, never played it. I played PSO DC for a bit but not online. Looking to join a fun and active team, and show me the ropes! Im an Hunewearl name NIPPER!
We has ONE slot left!!! Acquired Stoney-kun last night~! So hopefully if mew or others spots Nippies and try to save her a spot....wold be nice!~ <3

Back