Team Monolith

Your right....Kinda hard to beat Honey Lemon! Even today if there was ANY throat drop medicine to choose...mew had always chosen Honey Lemon. <3. Family chose cherry for mew while they were out. The premise behind these Zinc based candies are to stop your cold bug from multiplying and hanging around longer than it would with just rest and a lot of love. =3
Today I treated myself with very good quality Spicy Miso Ramen with Port Cutlets. ^_^

I am nominating Ai as Team Member of the month, he/she has been super helpful and being instrumental in gearing me VERY ADEQUATELY for my HU, RA, and FO. Thank you so very much for being so awesome!

Yo, I would love to join your team. I have a 35 RAmarl (DrButtStuf) on HC and a 22 FOnewm (MrManMoist) on SC. I've been looking for people to group up with because it's awfully rough trying to solo early on as a force character.

Mew is gonna be out of town the next 3 days or so! Kidnapping friends out for their child's Bday somewhere Magical! *prays Ephinea won't be a smoldering heap by time she returns! lolz! ♡ *

Can I join

Level 60 RAmar, longtime love of PSO stretching back to my youth and the Gamecube, looking for a community to call home. I admit I do not know a whole lot about teams - this is my first time actually playing the game online (it was all couch co op as a kid)

But I am willing to learn and would love it if you guys would give me a shot

Back