Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about possibly being able to make custom names for the character banks on the launcher? It would be awesome to change it from bank1 bank2 bank3 ect to Hunters, Rangers, Forces, C-mode, Mag Farmers ect.

perhap reword the death banner for hardcore characters, it's feels a bit off
maybe just say X has died or w/e
their final words were "Y"

I know the idea of items is a touchy subject, but have you thought of adding merges if possible to just standard box drops but have it removable as per /purist command? You've expressed that you are able to do it but you don't have good background in model design or how to properly balance... I'm no expert, but I'm trained in Siemens NX, and all of the adobe office (Plus I own it personally) as well as have had classes in standard AutoCAD. I would just need to know what you wanted and I'd make it. Any models asked for would be a pleasure to make, and in a more selfish regard I could throw them on a portfolio. And for balancing...I'd say crowd-source. Is it the best way to do it? Nope. Would you have to take the defined end vote? Nope, but you can get a general idea of what the server thinks is fair and tweak it to be a little bit less so for balance.

I know the idea of items is a touchy subject, but have you thought of adding merges if possible to just standard box drops but have it removable as per /purist command? You've expressed that you are able to do it but you don't have good background in model design or how to properly balance... ...And for balancing...I'd say crowd-source...

This seems like a neat idea. I've always thought the vast amount of items in PSO was one of the best aspects of the game, and I can't see adding a few more as doing anything but adding to the fun (so long as you made most of them rare items that don't disrupt the normal item flow, of course.)

As for modelling, might I expand on Sun Mi's idea of crowd sourcing for balancing purposes and just say that it's possible to crowd source for models too? I'm a 3D artist myself, and I think it would be pretty fun if there was a contest or something where I could submit my own model for a new item to have it considered for the game. My primary program is blender, so I can export to a number of different formats (.dae, .obj, .3ds, etc.)

... there's some features I want to add which will take advantage of being able to draw in the PSO window

A slider or some sort of menu to adjust the BGM and/or SE volumes is possible, I'm sure.

slow down with adding really awesome stuff ahhhh, an SE volume thing would be great so I can actually use my old custom music pack @_@

actual suggestions:
  • team point-able armor/shields/units?
  • some kind of radius boost when a bunch of freeze/damage/confuse traps set each other off?
  • additional mag cells that turn your mag into different rappies? (stolen from @Spuz lmao sorry!!!)

slow down with adding really awesome stuff ahhhh, an SE volume thing would be great so I can actually use my old custom music pack @_@

actual suggestions:
  • team point-able armor/shields/units?
  • some kind of radius boost when a bunch of freeze/damage/confuse traps set each other off?
  • additional mag cells that turn your mag into different rappies? (stolen from @Spuz lmao sorry!!!)

Hahahaha, THIS ^ (If ever anything custom new)

B> Del Rappy Mag.

Pointable armors/units would likely break the point system, even if their value was reduced by half.
All traps being buffed. ?????????????????????????????????????????
The Rappy thing is totally cool though, and very possible. Soda pls

Would it be possible to know our own statistics in both Kill Counters and Leaderboard (if we are not displayed in the chart) ?

Have you considered broadcasting %s of SPECIAL WEAPONs to the entire party?
Seems interesting to see and then people wouldn't have to ask "hit???" anytime something cool dropped.

Also enabling changing proportion/skincolor for 200 characters would be a cool thing but idk???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back