Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is non-vanilla but maybe a compromise could be in order? Like, removing the frame limit but making it so only ultimate-kills count towards unsealing. All unsealing items only drop in ult anyway; I feel like that'd make unsealing with normal gameplay viable while not making it directly easier. Maybe that's too much of a change to the base game, though. It's hard to say what is worth keeping.

Also, why is it okay to change a core mechanic of the game sometimes and not others? You think it's not okay to fix the fact that Rappies drop rare items without killing them because that's how SEGA had it. But you also think it's not okay to leave unsealing the way SEGA had it.

I guess any thing that makes the game easy mode is okay, but anything that is challenging in the least bit or takes some time is not okay?
i didnt want to talk about previous changes but you asked so i will answer
that rappy change you implemented was purely detrimental to everyone, anti-fun as well as an open invitation to troll teammates, and it altered a core gameplay mechanic for an entire subset of enemies
also did it on a whim without any discussion and when the topic was brought up it was very difficult to get the changes reverted
the exp loss on death was actually fine with me, yet most of the other players hated it so it was removed

unsealing only affects 4 items while not affecting enemies/gameplay that much,
it has a release valve that is playing on normal solo, which is what almost always happens

i am not one for having shit handed to me nor do i want something for nothing (dankest of memes is my proof)
having ultimate unsealing encouraged will hurt no one and will be a much needed release from the pain of unsealing

By the end of the week, have some timed limited small event that rewards all the meseta sunk into the jukebox.

Edit: add a meseta sunk into jukebox leaderboard?

Is there any way to add particle effects to the top tier armors in Episode 4? It's really sad that Sega never added any... :(

Allow all word select options to be available without requiring its follow up. I can never seem to get that one that says "I'm useless to the party, I think I should leave."

UNO suggested yesterday about scapes in HC,

That when you have 0 alike cmode it bleeps? So others are aware too. It would be cool:3

UNO suggested yesterday about scapes in HC,

That when you have 0 alike cmode it bleeps? So others are aware too. It would be cool:3
Hardcore would get more and more like EZ mode with something like this. It's your responsibility to know how many dolls you have at all times in HC. I never liked the warning sound in Cmode either, but I do see how it would help when you're carrying someone new to cmode because the whole party fails if 1 person dies without a doll in CM.

I wasn't suggesting it to make things easier. It is simply because everyone constantly asks if you need a doll when you die. And Annoying the hell out of everyone with Bleeps would be great fun ^_^

New item: Blank Music Disk

Considered the Rare drop of the music disks with a lower drop rate. Can bring this to the jukebox to "record" any jukebox exclusive tracks. Great for those epic Lv200 games or whatever long and tedious quests that would benefit from a cool jam like "The party must go on."

Edit: nvm, new update made this moot. Anyway, for another suggestion, I would like to request for a Pioneer 2 warp be placed at the entrance of Dolmolm's Research. I mistakenly walked back into the seabed area while trying to find the warp to Temple. With no ryuker allowed and no warp back, I had to run through everything just to warp back.

Last edited:
I just had one of the most confusing conversations.

The new character system (32 chars) Has 8 banks full of 4 characters each. Called cbank 'character bank'

but the banks in game are also character bank. Ducks and Kuro were trying to explain to me and UNO how it worked but everyone got mega confused what bank was what.

If possible would it be able to be changed to something like cgroup 'character group' to settle confusion.

Is it possible to add a S/D timer on HUDs ?

Could be an hard development if it is ...

Here's one. Not sure how difficult this would be.

Sometimes I want ingame music. Sometimes I don't. Having to leave a game to change those settings is a bit irritating. The volume of the game is louder than the volume of virtually everything else. So let's say I am on teamspeak. If someone is talking I will have a hard time hearing them because the sounds in this game are so loud. It's either mute the game or have a hard time hearing people lol. Same is true for music.

But yeah I'm not sure how difficult it would be to add a volume slider or the ability to disable SE and BGM. Just something to consider if at all possible :D

Reactions: Mad
How about adding rare enemy spawn boost to /partyinfo?
I'll look into this.

Is it possible to add a S/D timer on HUDs ?
This is possible. I need to look at creating an overlay to draw on top of the PSO window, though. Kind of low priority, but I need to do it anyway because there's some features I want to add which will take advantage of being able to draw in the PSO window

Here's one. Not sure how difficult this would be.
A slider or some sort of menu to adjust the BGM and/or SE volumes is possible, I'm sure. I need to look into the PSO code a bit more and see where it's setting the default volumes at, then just update that part of the code to use values at a new variable address. Not sure when I could get to this as I've got other stuff I'm looking into now, but will put it on the list of stuff to do.

How about a silent music disk? XD
I could add that. Or just a command to /stopmusic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back