Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much to read...

Has anyone suggested lowering the prices to buy S-Rank specials and/or Spheres, instead of injecting PDs into the economy?

Edit: I'm all for the solomode quest additions.

So much to read...

Has anyone suggested lowering the prices to buy S-Rank specials and/or Spheres, instead of injecting PDs into the economy?

Edit: I'm all for the solomode quest additions.

Yes. Matt said that is 100% not an option.

Yes. Matt said that is 100% not an option.

Why is that not an option? You'd have the same end result, but the difference now is that existing pds will be worth more instead of worth less.

I'd be willing to make all the Gallon's Shop edits needed if that's any part of the problem.

I can do everything qedit related myself, so rest assured that is not the issue.

It's not an option because I simply don't want to change the prices from what they originally are, that's all.

I agree with Matt. Increasing the PD rate would be better to compensate for the "shock" value of how slow legit progress truly is, rather than change the amounts of the PD sinks.

Excube shop to get rid of all the excess items? Something similar to chef?
9 stars/10 star shields/11 star units and certain 10 star weapons for mats/grinders/mag cells/meseta
Certain 10 stars/11 star units for tp mats/luck mats/PDs/PCs/slightly rare mag cells/badges. Items like Zanba/SoF/SN but not 3084 for example.

Just find a way to flush out excess items maybe?
Unironically the best thing suggested in the thread thus far honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back