Restarting soon. Who should my next main be?

honeydrew

Mom
Guildcard
polls are closed. thanks to everyone who voted! the winner is:

FOmar
Bluefull
Honeyjew

but
i will be using the name Honey for PC reasons. expect to see a little pink haired fomar walking around soon! :D
i didn't think the post would get this much attention, but im overjoyed that it did. i'mglad i got bluefull and i'm somewhat satisfied that i got fomar. i do enjoy my support techs.

vote counts

HUmar: (Hydro, MutilatedPuppet)
HUnewearl: 6 (Richardavis, Harborer of Hope, Anieru, CeNedra, phantasystarved, Laputa)
HUcast: 4 (Yuffie, reason, conenubi701, lloyd327)
HUcaseal: 1 (Poumn)
RAmar: 3 (fishhao, Dab, Oth)
RAmarl: 3 (Kyu777, Eistee, Scotty)
RAcast: 3 (Spuz my boi, Colette, Xarli)
RAcaseal: 1 (Kyomaku)
FOmar: 7 (Cyber_ZERO, Guardian Girth, flatmen, YOmap, Matt, Zen, DiZzy)
FOnewm: 3 (16085k, Nyte, Zackski)
FOnewearl: 0

secid

Viridia: 0
Greenill: 1 (MutilatedPuppet)
Skyly: 1 (CeNedra)
Bluefull: 4 (Spuz muhboi, jalirdharey, phantasystarved, Eistee)
Purplenum: 0
Pinkal: 0
Redria: 0
Oran: 1 (Peppercat)
Yellowboze: 0
Whitill: 1 (Hydro)

names

Grynecologist: 1 FINALLY A PHILANTHROPIST (PinkaI)
Honeyjew (wow. might be a nogo for PC reasons): 4 (Kyu777, fishhao, Dab, Oth)
Barymore: 2 (Hydro, Spuz my boi)
Huneydrew: 1 (phantasystarved)
Honeydrew: 0

Last edited:
Sounds like your best option is FOmar. He has good support and a solid damage potential. If you don't feel like playing Force, you should think about HUnewearl and RAmarl depending on what you prefer between close and ranged combat.

Going to have to vote FOmar as well. Being a male would give you different animations to play with and it is still within the Force class so you can easily do hand-me-downs.

Going to have to vote FOmar as well. Being a male would give you different animations to play with and it is still within the Force class so you can easily do hand-me-downs.
not doing handmedowns. next char will be completely fresh if not entirely independent/purist

Sounds like your best option is FOmar. He has good support and a solid damage potential. If you don't feel like playing Force, you should think about HUnewearl and RAmarl depending on what you prefer between close and ranged combat.
There is no other choice but Fomar
Fomar tbh
yes i can quote the future

also updated original post because i dont want to swing away from random. dont worry about what i want to play, guys. vote for whatever. and pls edit your comments unless you still want to punish me into fomar lol
you all just want me to fo so you can hucat ;-;

His gi techs give him the skills to wreck this. Fomar cant help it if hes fresh, its his PRIME DIRECTIVE.
tbh fomar would probably be kinda stale for me from fomarling forever. if the resounding opinion is still for me to main him i still will tho. op delivers

HUney because I don't play enough to make new.

Back