Restarting soon. Who should my next main be?

fomar play is actually very different from fomarl starting at midgame. he has a much broader spectrum of weapons available to him, his tech boosts and higher mst make gif and giz way more viable, he has higher battle speed in akmost every wep class, and he doesnt play support much at all due to his 1x resta range. resta merge is his fav shield, but fomar is functionally a hunewearl or ramarl with worse stats and wep selection.

Ah, fair enough. I must admit that I'm not experienced enough with this game.

I'll still keep my vote for FOnewm because I feel that as far as Forces go, FOnewm is closer to the opposite end of the spectrum than any of the others (absolutely *no* boosts to support techs, boosts six damaging techs, doesn't wear a robe)

Though I've heard on another forum (for the GCN version though) that FOnewm's ATP potential isn't that much less than FOmar's, and that their ATA cap is actually higher than FOmar's (though their ATA growth is actually *worse*), so... they're not that bad at melee fighting if you prepare them for it. Well, as far as Forces go.

...You know, it's kinda sad that Force weapons suck as actual weapons, because they have some pretty awesome designs, IMO. I've always been a fan of the rods - even the regular ones that do nothing but boost your defense.

Anyways, I'm rambling.

I haven't looked at the actual numbers, but you have to remember: weapons have ATP requirements.

And when your max ATP is low because you're a force, every bit counts when it comes to weapon selection.
fonewm can actually equip every weapon that fomar can (atp ones at least)

Pls dont pick fomar just play hucl

FOnewm can't wear Asteron Belt but I don't know if that is actually important. Their Gifoie is also pretty much identical too, I think FOnewm shaves a cast off El Rappy in Forest and Sinow Blue, but that's it. FOnewm is still "better" though since Gifoie is more about weakening than necessarily killing on Vanilla (especially in Desert).

200 ATP is a huge difference though, especially when it's 800 vs 1000.

Go for the Greenil FOmar, be the most underplayed Character with the most underused section id. The perfect challenge.

Hunewearl, Bluefull, Huneydew.
Embrace your Huneyosity and use all those cool MST-based melee weapons. Bluefull is perfect for finding many of these.

Reactions: Kyu
Back