Restarting soon. Who should my next main be?

Mew's HUney biased...So her vote is HUney! =3 Besides, techs for you will be muscle memory in combat. Getting your paws wet in Close quarters combat helps too! >=3 Name her something in Greek or Egyptian mythology?
If you go RAcassey...Andromeda, or Cortana? =3

@everyone for actually paying attention to the post. thanks guys. currently fomar is still in a pretty resounding lead. i dont think id mind playing him. more diverse play than foml i guess. dat resta merge xD fav shield for life, might keep my 7/29 one for this if fomar wins B|

Mew's HUney biased...So her vote is HUney! =3 Besides, techs for you will be muscle memory in combat. Getting your paws wet in Close quarters combat helps too! >=3 Name her something in Greek or Egyptian mythology?
If you go RAcassey...Andromeda, or Cortana? =3
doesnt look like ill go racaseal but if i do, jsyk i wont use these names because i like having names unique to myself. like honeyjew apparently

RACat

Go from multimanaging spells / weps to spamming charge shots w/ freeze traps. Much contrast, big numbers

Name: Barymore

i read every comment and count every vote just so you guys all know im still very invested in this thread
@Spuz why Barymore?

Your name is drew right.

And there is an actress with the same name, her sir-name being Barymore. Also I feel the name Barymore by itself kinda sounds badass.

Your name is drew right.

And there is an actress with the same name, her sir-name being Barymore. Also I feel the name Barymore by itself kinda sounds badass.

o. do u name all ur chars Barymore

Back