Restarting soon. Who should my next main be?

What? I don't name any of my charsthat, this is about you naming yours. Are you high?

FOmar. He's different enough from FOmarl in that you can actually use Gifoie to do stuff and you'll need to play around with glitches to do well as him.

I'm also siding with FOmar, not because of having experience as a FO, but the fact that, as Matt said, FOmar is still a bit different from FOmarl. He actually gets decent ATP to attack with, as long as you can give him stuff to boost his ATA and find good hit weps. Quick change from support to gun/Excal-toting badass is never bad in my book.

However, if you do go HUney, I must combine "Honeyjew" and "HUneyDrew" into "HUneyJew" as your char name. XD

RAcast ok name: Tyger

If you chose fomar I would not give everything away... (but that would be a personal choice). At least keep your fomarl at lvl 200 just as a trophy :p. at least you can look back on it. If you want to be a fo than a fomar is indeed a great choice. Decent atp and use glitches to get around the low ata. On the other hand I would imagine that you would like to do something very different and a hucast or racast would be a great choice. Ramarl could be good as well since shifta and deband, jellen and zalure and is some aspects the same.

I'm also siding with FOmar, not because of having experience as a FO, but the fact that, as Matt said, FOmar is still a bit different from FOmarl. He actually gets decent ATP to attack with, as long as you can give him stuff to boost his ATA and find good hit weps. Quick change from support to gun/Excal-toting badass is never bad in my book.

However, if you do go HUney, I must combine "Honeyjew" and "HUneyDrew" into "HUneyJew" as your char name. XD
fomarl is better than fomar in almost all physical aspects. fomar gets like 200more atp after shifta. and no rm. and no pgp. gi boosts are nice but thats the main advantage he has, to call him a gun excal totung badass compared to fomarl is kind of extensive imo.

you can change any of your votes guys just let me know when you do so i can change it in the registry.

If you chose fomar I would not give everything away... (but that would be a personal choice). At least keep your fomarl at lvl 200 just as a trophy :p. at least you can look back on it. If you want to be a fo than a fomar is indeed a great choice. Decent atp and use glitches to get around the low ata. On the other hand I would imagine that you would like to do something very different and a hucast or racast would be a great choice. Ramarl could be good as well since shifta and deband, jellen and zalure and is some aspects the same.
no way i could delete my first level 200. its the dream <3

what is your vote boi be more clear

Everyone's voting FOmar and all I can think of is "but why?"

Don't get me wrong, I really like FOmar, and I just joined this community, but if you just got done playing a FOmarl, then why play a FOmar? Well, other than the fact that he looks better in a dress </joke>

My preference is definitely for Forces, though... so I'm gonna put in a vote for FOnewm.

As far as name goes... Kefka.

Everyone's voting FOmar and all I can think of is "but why?"

Don't get me wrong, I really like FOmar, and I just joined this community, but if you just got done playing a FOmarl, then why play a FOmar? Well, other than the fact that he looks better in a dress </joke>

My preference is definitely for Forces, though... so I'm gonna put in a vote for FOnewm.

As far as name goes... Kefka.

fomar play is actually very different from fomarl starting at midgame. he has a much broader spectrum of weapons available to him, his tech boosts and higher mst make gif and giz way more viable, he has higher battle speed in akmost every wep class, and he doesnt play support much at all due to his 1x resta range. resta merge is his fav shield, but fomar is functionally a hunewearl or ramarl with worse stats and wep selection.

im gonna keep tallying votes until i am level 200. still 195 now, gonna wait til double exp to grind it out. feel free to change your votes as i said before. you have plenty of time.

FOmar. He's different enough from FOmarl in that you can actually use Gifoie to do stuff and you'll need to play around with glitches to do well as him.
To do him... sounds a bit awkward to me but okay :p ....

Back