Red Team - Welcoming All

Same. I'd be down for this, but I've never been on a team in this game before. So please forgive me if I get intimidated and go ghost and disappear after I get in lol xD
You'll be FINE, dear! RED team is a top tier and pretty chill team! You won't find anything 'stressful' about being 'on a team'. =3

Hello, i level up my alt and see that i can get a team in this version. (last time i played this game, it was on my Dreamcast). If you still recruit new player, i'm interested.

To the new players in here looking for a team @Spandex_hexx @Ultomaton @Akueki :

The team leaders of Red Team - Wombat and Red have both gone inactive. Wombat said he was passing the leadership over to Shadi and Jeff but I'm not sure if they are actively recruiting at the moment.

If no one has contacted you within a few days, I think it would be good to look for a team elsewhere. Best of luck!

Hi there! Can I join? I was a DC player and played heavily up until the Schtserv rift. I came to Ephinea in 2020 and played a lot until the pandemic stuff forced me to switch careers. Lately all I can think about is PSO! My online time is pretty erratic. I hope to play consistently every Sunday and Monday, and other days probably an hour or two in the evenings. Thanks everyone ☺️

I would love to join I am dying for some people to play with! New to the game outside of a few hours on the GC back in the day, lvl 29 RaMarl, Nova, Yellowboze but my clothes are red!

To the new players in here looking for a team @Spandex_hexx @Ultomaton @Akueki :

The team leaders of Red Team - Wombat and Red have both gone inactive. Wombat said he was passing the leadership over to Shadi and Jeff but I'm not sure if they are actively recruiting at the moment.

If no one has contacted you within a few days, I think it would be good to look for a team elsewhere. Best of luck!
ahh ok thank you good to know! But unfortunate :(

Back