Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Somehow, someway, I found a RR last night. Had no idea you had to be level 180 to use it though haha.
Incidentally, I was doing a TTF run with @HECTORIOS1 (Mugen88), @Ratix (Lucca), and Honey (dunno forum name), and our party also got our first Red Ring drop! Mugen88 was the lucky one to find it.
Alas Ratix disconnected in the middle of the fight and couldn't be there for the moment. :(
Now if only I could find a RR for myself. <.<

Thanks for the screens. It was almost like I was there!
Lol you're welcome. I don't normally screenshot rares other people get, but this is one of those exceptions. :3

:EDIT:
Lol aaaaaaand another TTF party I was in found a Rico's Earring later on. What are the odds? Grats to nanius_hc!

Last edited:
Unsealing duty is on you now @jalirdharey

I'm so tired, I screwed up my usual room name.

qznbHw7.jpg

Got Centurion / Ability twice in a row from Saint Million yesterday. Odds of that are 1 / (47 x 47) or 1/2209.

Basically, if you consider a set of two runs as "one separate attempt," there's a 1/2209 chance that both runs will be successful.

Crazy.

Also, thanks to already having a Lv. 200 mag, 125 HP Mats, 150 regular materials, 2x EXP, and great teammates, I was able to create and raise my FOnewm from Lv. 1 to Lv. 115 in just slightly over a 24 hour period, and I even slept / did some work. :D

Also had to bust about 800 boxes in Viridia Caves 1 to get a Resta Amp -_-;

Back