Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

So...I started running the Crater Routes on 1p mode to see which of the 1p areas has the most Astarks.

I was on my 2nd run, which was one of the Crater East map variations. The last Astark of the run dropped Limiter.

Total Astarks killed in 1p mode to find Limiter: 11

Needless to say, I'm very pleased! I think the game doesn't know it's me since I named the character differently, so now I find rares! LoL

Not that rare and no hit but I'm still happy. :p

TqRr1hC.jpg

Oh, @falkenjeff kicked my fomarl off. I guess Ill have to play her till I get over 105mill then EZPZ.

Was farming team points in HC and did one run of Rescue from Ragol on VH and got:
Hildebear's Head
Gobooma's Right Arm
Rappy's Wing
4x Digrinder
2x Luck Material
Photon Drop
Amplifier of Resta
Seize Launcher
:D

A buddy of mine that I started playing on this server with beat the story mode with me. We then decided for shits and giggles to try ruins on Hard Mode immediately after and see if we could beat Dark Falz and the dungeon as a whole (we're newer players so we're geared like ass and kinda play like ass too). We made it all the way to Dark Falz on our first attempt, and we beat Phase 2, thinking that was the end. We started cheering, only for DF to turn into his Phase 3 form and seriously fuck us up, as we had no light resistance to combat his Grant attack. It was 4am when we finally ran out of reviving items and healing items and had to jump ship.

We then left the lobby, but then we were talking to each other and realized that we had come so damn close, and we wanted to go all the way, tonight! Did we have work in the morning? Hell yeah! But that didn't stop us from farming out some resist/light armor/shields and modules for our armor. Finally, we made it back to the end. With better weapons, better armor, better strategy and more determination than ever. Then, as the clock struck 6am, we finally felled Dark Falz' final form! It was awesome, can't remember the last time I was that obsessed or determined to do something in a game.

Definitely isn't some sort of major accomplishment in the grand scheme of things, but man oh man does it feel super sweet.

My final HBR points for July. Won't be getting more as I have been abusing lobby command way too much. But it's been a fun month. Ty for all the HBR everyone :3

Attachments

• HBR final points.png
    HBR final points.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
Played until the very last moment; HBR has been a blast. Between the previous one and this one, my bank is going to be stuck at a capacity of 198 for a long, long time, I imagine. Thanks everyone; I wish more Gulds had dropped for the rest of you.

pso131154289988200977.jpg

After slogging through 7 Massive Attack 4 runs filled with complete garbage, on ep4 MA4C we stumble upon a peculiar green bird and...

TRIPLE. V801. DROP.
full

full

I've been hunting this for quite sometime now for my more technique-inclined characters to no avail. I've only seen 2 V801s drop prior to this in my parties, and neither of them were mine. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting to find one today, much less 3/4 of my party to get one off the same Pazuzu.

On a slightly less exciting note, I also bought a Crazy Tune today from the silver badge vendor guy dude. I've always wanted to have one of these things. :3

Back