Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Found the other day while farming Torrs in Tyrell's Ego for Frozen Shooter.pso131137816133712207.png

And this just now in a random Temple run, first Hildet that spawned.
pso131138467501223004.png

The difference from normal to HBR % full DAR (4xSS)

Attachments

• 54٪ 4p team (b4 HBR).png
    54٪ 4p team (b4 HBR).png
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 194٪ 4p team (4xSS HBR).png
    194٪ 4p team (4xSS HBR).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
The difference from normal to HBR % full DAR (4xSS)
I always see you guys doin runs and I'm super jelly, I just got to s rank and found an RR as well. Maybe help a noob out if you have an extra slot?

RI3nMAQ.png

Ehhh... highest hit I've ever found so far

I always see you guys doin runs and I'm super jelly, I just got to s rank and found an RR as well. Maybe help a noob out if you have an extra slot?

It's all about communication:

Dude, if we have a slot free your welcome to join. Basically this is how it works.
from my perspective...

When I log on I find group of 4 out of the players I know who are online with good hbr %.
Or
When I log on I ask a current group if I can join / get asked.

Meanwhile playing with this group someone will mail 'Yo can I play some hbr?'
I reply 'Sure bro, when someone drops out I'll see if your still on'. (Unless I already promised someone the spot and to let them know, whoever asks 1st will get the spot 1st, people always drop out after so many games so we tend to keep track of everybody so we can keep running)

Often we get a few online asking to join so it's basically 1st come 1st serve.

Meanwhile you get 100 people joining your 'res' game... or somebody with low %. RES = RESERVED fyi for those who do not know...

So yeah bro, if you see any group playing HBR, not just one I am in, simply say when you see any of them 'Yo, I got S rank HBR (+ % DAR) and if you get a spot at any point let me know' Give them your card and ask for theres. The more people playing HBR you give it to the more chance you'll be grouped. That's simply how it is, @Roo you are completely wrong my group changes every day all day. I only play with similar groups because no one else is playing HBR or didn't bother getting a decent % and I am not going to play with a low person as that ruins the whole point of playing it. If you want games roo should have said or mail me like I mentioned in this post ' asking for games' I am always looking for more HBR people since not many of us. If you see me online gimme ya card bro @ealonzo . Say' Yo Spuz it's Ealonzo from forums'.

Edit: Heck if you see any of the below people:

Sakura (japanese symbol named foney)
Kul
Sange & Yasha
Disagree
Eiji
Snorlax aka R.E.G.I.S (Girth)
NDW
Hermes.III aka hecate.I
Exintexn
Rift
Quela
Xarl

These are all people I see doing the current HBR who I have played with and tend to play with, they mail me or I mail then when I see groups or whatever. Tell ANY OF THEM your % and that you'd like games if they have a spot free. Exchange cards and heck you'll get games bro. Since S rank is good enough for a 4th spot :)

B> HBR

----------------
FYI: people who don't have S rank will not be asked to play because the spot of 4th will only kill the % which defeats the object of HBR, we also have been spamming everyday since the HBR month started and if you haven't put that effort in you will not get free carries. It is only fair this way. If your hbr % Out weighs the % of what it costs to have you in the game (around 15% + is good) then and only then are the groups already spamming will want you as a 4th. It doesn't take long to get to this tbh either, The start of hbr % is easy to rise.

Last edited:
Back