Quick question - Quick answer

Gush, Geist, and King's suffer reduction, but it's different from the way other specials get reduced. Instead of the percentage stolen being reduced, the cap gets reduced, instead. You can steal 30/60/90/120 HP and 25/50/75/100 TP per difficulty without reduction, but if Geist is reduced, you'll steal only 50 or 32 TP in Ultimate, depending upon whether the weapon has 1/2 or 1/3 reduction.

Reactions: Mad
What is a prefered endgame build on a FOney itemwise?

Last edited:
With weak/hard/special attacks, which 3 button combo do you usually use? Right now, I'm fond of weak/weak/hard.

Depends on the situation and the enemy you face, your gear etc. Usually I never use your combo, for me it's normal - special - special or sns with slicers due the glitch, of course I vary my attacks if I can finish of an enemy with nhs for example. You can see the enemy's health and this is probably the best indicator for picking your attacks (might think about installing add-ons if u haven't yet, one of them shows the enemy hp). Special cases are bosses for example De rol le where you might want to avoid being hitted by his tentacles, so keep the enemy's attack and movement patterns in mind and don't think just about the combo also which wep fits the situation best.

Yeah just depends on your gear and situation. NHH or NHS are probably most common for me.

How do I switch my character from classic drop rates, to PSO2 drop rates? PSO2 is the one I want? I want the drop rates of BB and I am currently set at classic.

How do I switch my character from classic drop rates, to PSO2 drop rates? PSO2 is the one I want? I want the drop rates of BB and I am currently set at classic.
Toggling drop styles between PSO2 and Classic is set when you create a room - if you're joining a game you have to go with whatever the room leader has set.

Press the number in the customize menue which u like to assign the skill to
I'm not talking about the 3 button hotkey, I'm talking about the hotkey bar that numbers 0-9 at the bottom of the screen, next to the 3 button hotkey.

Yes, and u assign it with using any number from 0-9 when you're over the skill u like to assign:/ in the customize menue

Yes, and u assign it with using any number from 0-9 when you're over the skill u like to assign:/ in the customize menue
So while in game, I press F12 (which brings up my menu), then pick "Customize", but that only brings up the 3 button hotkey. I even highlighted on of the monomate actions I had placed on my 3 button hotkey and pressed "1" to see if that would place it in my number bar hotkey with no luck.
Am I entering the wrong customize menu?

No, u should be able to browse all skills items you can choose from when pressing enter? while you are over one of the the "pad buttons" , but instead of reconfiguring them u can set the skills to your hotbar, when you are in the selection and press 0-9 when your mark is at the skill u like set

No, u should be able to browse all skills items you can choose from when pressing enter? while you are over one of the the "pad buttons" , but instead of reconfiguring them u can set the skills to your hotbar, when you are in the selection and press 0-9 when your mark is at the skill u like set
OMG thanks, I wasn't pressing enter. I was just pressing numbers on the action that I had already added to the 3 button hotkey. I see now.

Only thing that matters, that you're able to do it now ;) might also want to rearrange your attacks, avoid looting with your combo opener;)

Hell J-Cutter or Cards for FOmarl? Or just say "fuck it" and use only a Hell Raygun?

Was the Evil Curst red sky effect a glitch on V2, or was it an actual effect?
Could that be restored?
Am I using effect correctly!?

Back