Quick question - Quick answer

I completed the one person side stories to unlock dr.osto's research, but it still isn't available. What to do ?

Then you didn't complete all the one person side stories to unlock Dr. Osto's Research. (or you're just missing it in the quest list)

I did complete all four and got the rewards and was teleported back to ship. first 3 were magnitude of metal, claiming a stake, and battle training. the fourth is the boss round up with thing collections to open that gate. What is missing then ?

Now it shows.

The way EphineaPSO does it is do three of the side stories (magnitude of metal, claiming a stake, and battle training) which then unlocks dr ostos research and other side stories. However, this time i did them immediately after each other staying online.

Also, there was a glitch in claiming a stake - capsule one didn't register when picked up, but when you go back to where it was it then registers as picked up.

I remember back in the old days, it was impossible to join a game if a quest was in progress.

I often see open games in Ephinea where the description says they're doing the quest, and when I try to join them I get the message "You must progress further in the game before you can join this quest."

Is this just a quirk of the server, does it actually mean "You can't join a game when a quest is in progress"? Or is there some way I don't know about of joining quests in progress now?

(If it helps, the game was listed as a normal game and the quest name was "2-1 Infernal Cavern".)

That's a government quest. These quests are available from Momoka (EP1 and EP4) and Nol (EP2) instead of the normal guild quest counter. They are [all?] joinable but your char must have that quest unlocked on that difficulty for you to play it.

Can someone explain how to obtain S-rank equipment? Ive had a look but it's just something I've never done and seems so confusing.

Also a lot of people say they're doing 'TTF', I'm not on all the shorthand, can anyone explain this one?

Can someone explain how to obtain S-rank equipment? Ive had a look but it's just something I've never done and seems so confusing.

Also a lot of people say they're doing 'TTF', I'm not on all the shorthand, can anyone explain this one?
You need to complete the respective episode's Challenge Mode (EP1 or EP2) and then select the prize weapon you'd like. Here's the list of those prizes:
EP1: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=691
EP2: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2131

TTF is short for "Towards the Future", and Episode 1 VR quest that's effectively a boss rush. It's one of the best ways to gain EXP and hunt Red Ring, the best shield in the game.

You need to complete the respective episode's Challenge Mode (EP1 or EP2) and then select the prize weapon you'd like. Here's the list of those prizes:
EP1: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=691
EP2: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2131

TTF is short for "Towards the Future", and Episode 1 VR quest that's effectively a boss rush. It's one of the best ways to gain EXP and hunt Red Ring, the best shield in the game.

Thanks very much! For the TTF quest, I'm not always able to access VR quests, is there only a certain time of day or something they're available? I've got all the standard retrieval quests etc available but soemtimes VR just isn't there o_o

Thanks very much! For the TTF quest, I'm not always able to access VR quests, is there only a certain time of day or something they're available? I've got all the standard retrieval quests etc available but soemtimes VR just isn't there o_o
If your character has been entered into the Season, TTF is not available to play. The VR category may only show up in multimode and not solo if there's quests under it (I don't remember what else is there under EP1).

If your character has been entered into the Season, TTF is not available to play. The VR category may only show up in multimode and not solo if there's quests under it (I don't remember what else is there under EP1).

MA1v2 & Labyrinth Trial (in seasons).

MA is Multi only and LT is probably also.

Hello :)
I found a couple mags while doing Mine runs and I was wondering if I could feed them in order to sell them. What kind of mags can I do for this ? i'm a Redria Huney so I can make another Savitri or maybe full POW or MIND mags. Thanks :)

Hello :)
I found a couple mags while doing Mine runs and I was wondering if I could feed them in order to sell them. What kind of mags can I do for this ? i'm a Redria Huney so I can make another Savitri or maybe full POW or MIND mags. Thanks :)
Full mind is effort to make but always in demand, you could do custom orders as there’s not many mag farmers around

Full mind is effort to make but always in demand, you could do custom orders as there’s not many mag farmers around
Ok thank you, how long does it generally take to feed a mag to lvl 200 ? I could create a thread to offer custom mags but I don't know if it will be profitable since it's kinda long to do :)

Ok thank you, how long does it generally take to feed a mag to lvl 200 ? I could create a thread to offer custom mags but I don't know if it will be profitable since it's kinda long to do :)
Subject to what you’re feeding. In the Magtama app you can plan out your feeding plans and it tells you how long it will take.

Subject to what you’re feeding. In the Magtama app you can plan out your feeding plans and it tells you how long it will take.
Ok thank you, I'll create a thread and give examples of mags with the time needed to feed them :)

is dex more so relevant on a mag for range,melee, or tech players ?

how important is it for ultimate and effectively doing weapons extra attacks (like freeze) ?

Back