Quick question - Quick answer

Ob Lily and Del Lily have the same suicide delay in Ultimate. The only difference is that Ob Lily causes paralysis, while Del Lily deals damage.

Can meseta drop from BPD2 and if so, does it have a higher chance to drop than the rares? Does that rate fluctuate per difficulty (higher chance of meseta on normal vs. ultimate, for example)?

It drops from bpd and bpd2 yes. Rates I do not know, but I seem to always have it.

It doesn't drop in BPD2 iirc. It does drop from BPD1, and you would see them quite often due to multiple rewards.

I don't know about the rates.

Does anyone know how likely it is for a weapon in Restless Lion to drop with 50% Hit?

Twelve weapons drop per full run, and I often go several runs without finding a 50% hit weapon, so my guess is around 5%. Does anyone have data on this? It might just be shitty luck.

(All that is following now is some math just for fun...)

Let's say the chance is 5% 3% for 50 hit (confirmed by Matt). The following combinations are possible:

50/50/0/0
50/0/50/0
50/0/0/50
0/50/50/0
0/50/0/50
0/0/50/50

...so if you're hunting a 50/50/0/0/50 Calibur (2 drops per run), you should get one of those (without hit!) every 3 runs. Combined with the assumed chance of 3% for 50% Hit, you are looking at 90 runs of RL for the Calibur. So it's not as common as people might think! Hunting for a 50 hit item with specific stats and a specific special is actually pretty extreme. Good luck getting that 50/50/0/0/50 Berserk Arms, for example. Good thing 2 Caliburs drop per run...

Last edited:
I feel 5% is low. I get 50 on something alot more often than that.

I feel 5% is low. I get 50 on something alot more often than that.

50 hit? You always get 2 50s. 50 Hit, however, is a lot harder to get. 30 Hit is pretty common. Anything over a 10% chance I would find very hard to believe. It really feels more like 5% to me. Please note that even with a 5% chance you will find a 50 hit item every 2 runs or so.

...of course, there is also the possibility that my RL luck is even worse than I thought, lol.

Last edited:
A number from 1-100 is rolled.

If the number is under 30, the weapon will drop with hit.

If that number is 27, 28 or 29, it will drop with 50 hit, otherwise it has 30 hit.

If that number is 27, 28 or 29, it will drop with 50 hit, otherwise it has 30 hit.

Thank you for your answer! Awesome to have a confirmation.

So the chance is 3%, basically. Whew.

So probability for 30h is 26%, and probability for 50h is 3%?

It's a mag cell that you can get from events. It's called "Heart Of YN-0117"
It can be used on any mag over level 50 that isn't a 4th evolution
I think a few players are selling the cell for 3-5 PDs on the trade forum

Is From The Depths, God Shield Kouryu, and Anti Dark ring obtainable on this server? I used to have all 3 items years ago. FTD was my favorite shield. Also, is TP mats obtainable as well? Idk why Im even asking these questions. I told myself I was going to learn cmode this time around lmao.

Is From The Depths, God Shield Kouryu, and Anti Dark ring obtainable on this server? I used to have all 3 items years ago. FTD was my favorite shield. Also, is TP mats obtainable as well? Idk why Im even asking these questions. I told myself I was going to learn cmode this time around lmao.
Yes.

Kouryu, FTD is from claires deal: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/claires-deal-5-guide.359/

ADR is from event or completeing full ego (1055) kills within an hour

And tp mats are from gallons roulette or MA4 machine.

And yes do cmode!!

Coins is 99 and MA4 Tickets is 255.

So, trying to think up what else has points and what caps they have. If anyone knows them all?

Rappy holiday: 250
Ma1 tickets: ??? (for beaks cafe)
Other?

Anyone know how Android trap damage is calculated exactly? I have various level data in excel and have come up with [((character level * 2.78125) + 26) * (100 - Enemy EFR)%] = Damage

Also are hp/tp/exp steal specials really 100% activation after the check to hit at all? I deal damage with their specials without stealing these on occasion.

Back