Quick question - Quick answer

I remember having to make sure i listened to all the dialogue montague and elenor had after clearing that deformed circle.

Hello. Could anyone tell me how exactly I suppose to install the item reader/enemy hp mod? I have the files but i have no idea where to put them. Please and thank you

Can someone remind me what specific stats are needed on a Stink Shield to get max stat De Rol Le Shield?

Also, From the Depths is a fixed stat shield, correct? Meaning I don't have to worry about what stats the shields I use to make it are?

Best way for a RAcast to unseal Lame? I remember mat farming while doing it but I'm not sure which quest to do both.

Can someone remind me what specific stats are needed on a Stink Shield to get max stat De Rol Le Shield?

Also, From the Depths is a fixed stat shield, correct? Meaning I don't have to worry about what stats the shields I use to make it are?
I checked the stats of both, it seems like both have a DFP range of 75 and EVP range of 75. Which means you need a max stat Stink Shield.
FTD is a fixed stat shield, from both stats in the game files, and the fact it comes from Claire's. You can use whatever stats on the shields to make it.
Best way for a RAcast to unseal Lame? I remember mat farming while doing it but I'm not sure which quest to do both.
I don't know what runs you did, but as far as I know RAcast does not have a good way to unseal lame, since they have no access to techs.

I checked the stats of both, it seems like both have a DFP range of 75 and EVP range of 75. Which means you need a max stat Stink Shield.
If I recall correctly, this was not the case. It needed to be within a specific range. This might not be the case on Ephinea however, so I just want to confirm the information.

Although, on second thought, I might be getting this confused with the process of getting a max stat Lafuteria... I can't remember.

If I recall correctly, this was not the case. It needed to be within a specific range. This might not be the case on Ephinea however, so I just want to confirm the information.

Although, on second thought, I might be getting this confused with the process of getting a max stat Lafuteria... I can't remember.
For Lafuteria, Stink Frame has a much larger DFP/EVP range (90/90? or something) compared to Lafuteria (50/20), and according to sandbox tests, any stink frame above 50/20 can make Lafuteria if you use all cells in one go, which makes it quite feasible. Stink Shield has exactly the same DFP/EVP range as De Rol Le Shield, which gives it pretty much no margin at all. Assuming my sources for game stats are correct, that is.

For Lafuteria, Stink Frame has a much larger DFP/EVP range (90/90? or something) compared to Lafuteria (50/20), and according to sandbox tests, any stink frame above 50/20 can make Lafuteria if you use all cells in one go, which makes it quite feasible. Stink Shield has exactly the same DFP/EVP range as De Rol Le Shield, which gives it pretty much no margin at all. Assuming my sources for game stats are correct, that is.
Interesting. So if one had all the items required to make Lafuteria available immediately, then any stat Stink Frame above that 50/20 would result in a max stat Lafu?

Otherwise, you'd need a 50/20 Stink Frame to gradually turn it into a max stat Lafu? If that's how that works, that makes a lot of sense now.

Interesting. So if one had all the items required to make Lafuteria available immediately, then any stat Stink Frame above that 50/20 would result in a max stat Lafu?

Otherwise, you'd need a 50/20 Stink Frame to gradually turn it into a max stat Lafu? If that's how that works, that makes a lot of sense now.
If you do not use all cells in one go, it will become min stat. The reason is that the 3 armors in between Stink Frame and Lafuteria has 0 DFP and EVP range, so the server will set it to 0/0 extra DFP/EVP once you change block or something. However, if you use it in one go, the server will not do anything about it during the process, and client side does not check the range. Hence after the process you end up with a max stat Lafuteria. IIRC the resulting Lafuteria will appear as min stat in the inventory until you change block or bank it and take it out.

Question: What is the best way to level solo? A couple year back when I originally played PSOBB I used to do EP4 Max Attack 4C, but I dont see that on the list of quests.

Question: What is the best way to level solo? A couple year back when I originally played PSOBB I used to do EP4 Max Attack 4C, but I dont see that on the list of quests.
That quest is under multiplayer mode.

Question: What is the best way to level solo?
  • Fastest quest currently may be Episode 4's Maximum Attack S, nuke until just before Girtablulu+Detonators spawn then /lobby.
  • If you have Hell Needle, V502, and Cure/Paralysis or Sacred Cloth, another fast way to level is to hell everything in Episode 1's Maximum Attack S.
  • A more classical nuke quest is MU3 (New Mop-up Operation 3) in Episode 4, which requires being able to handle heat rooms.
  • Beyond the Horizon (a.k.a. Realms of War) is possibly decent, but taxes your meseta.
  • Maximum Attack 4A, 4B, 4C, first one or two rooms, is easier but slower than MU3.
  • Toward the Future, stopping at Dragon, De Rol, or Falz, is always an option. IIRC it's slower than the first three methods but any class can do it, and may be slower or faster than Maximum Attack 4 depending on the character.

What situations is Dark Meteor good in?
Most Dubswitches (shooting pre spawn), landing E1 Dragon the quickest possible way, scaring Rappys (shooting pre spawn), shooting through most walls. Note that only the special attack is actually useful (also because of the 'delayed' hit property that allows you to hit things 1-2 seconds after the special attack is launched. The projectile AoE spreads out as distance increases.

Back