Quick question - Quick answer

After the recent Ep.2 drop chart changes, the drops for Agito 1975 are as follows:

Pal Rappy -- Pinkal -- 1⁄21.33
Tollaw -- Viridia -- 1⁄28807.03
Tollaw -- Bluefull -- 1⁄28807.03
Tollaw -- Yellowboze -- 1⁄28807.03
Mil Lily (ep1) -- Whitill -- 1⁄21.33
Nano Dragon -- Oran -- 1⁄18331.75
Sinow Red -- Redria -- 1⁄18331.75
Delsaber (ep1) -- Greenill -- 1⁄22405.47
Gillchic (ep2) -- Skyly -- 1⁄33608.21
Mericus -- Purplenum -- 1⁄1280
It also drops in BPD dorphon vh and ult routes.

Why am I getting 903 when there's players on.

Shit connection. Shit computer.

I just restart my system if restarting client doesn't work and I'm always fine after.

Edit: oh server was down?

Last edited:
At the time the server was down, there was actually nobody on.

Where can I find that floor and item reader that everybody seems to have in all their "Rare finds" pictures on that other thread? I see it and it looks interesting but can't seem to really grasp what exactly it is and where to get it.

Well, your TP and HP are already in the game HUD, there is no addon for that but really doesn't seem necessary.
The XP one is here and chat log here.

What's all the type weapons and the ones with special's, and where to get them?

Ouch 1/512 for rare enemies. That's gonna make some hunts take a long time lol

I was wondering if anyone has links to a Max Stat guide for this server? Not sure if it'd differ from other servers mind you.

Ed

I've glanced at the thread written on this already but figured I'd ask here to get more relevant information (also first post, getting back into the game, all the other fun stuff).

Given the changes to drop charts, what are considered the best IDs for each class to hunt with? (I don't necessarily mean which classes can use drops from each ID best, but rather which classes hunt the 'desirables' from the IDs best. If an ID has a great hunter drop but is best farmed by Forces, I would consider that a force ID for the sake of my question). I understand that, to a certain extent, IDs don't matter (can always make friends with somebody else that can host a game on an ID you want) but I might as well start myself out on the right foot given the opportunity.

I've glanced at the thread written on this already but figured I'd ask here to get more relevant information (also first post, getting back into the game, all the other fun stuff).

Given the changes to drop charts, what are considered the best IDs for each class to hunt with? (I don't necessarily mean which classes can use drops from each ID best, but rather which classes hunt the 'desirables' from the IDs best. If an ID has a great hunter drop but is best farmed by Forces, I would consider that a force ID for the sake of my question). I understand that, to a certain extent, IDs don't matter (can always make friends with somebody else that can host a game on an ID you want) but I might as well start myself out on the right foot given the opportunity.

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/the-definitive-section-id-topic-for-ephinea.2518/

What's all the type weapons ...
You can see them here, scroll down.
... and the ones with special's ...
They're from events. All of them have charge except for TypeDS/Rod which has Devil's. All of them comes with some hit which just makes them shy of 50h yellow weapons. The list:

TypeME/Mechgun
TypeSH/Shot
TypeGU/Hand
TypeGU/Mechgun
TypeSL/Slicer (which doesn't actually fires slicers, discontinued item)
TypeDS/Rod

What's all the type weapons and the ones with special's, and where to get them?
I forgot to mention, non-event Type weapons can be obtained by doing certain quests, for example getting enough killcount (2k per episode or something) in Maximum Attack 4 on all episodes, then getting the reward from Deepest Blue Revenue quest (forgot name). Apart from this, IIRC Beach Laughter and Beak's Cafe also can reward Type Ms, although I don't know the criteria to get them. These are the vanilla way to obtain Type M weapons. These do not come with any special and their stats are 0/0/0/0.

Thinking about it, I've realized other than slowly clambering my way up to around level 30 then digging into some hard mode stuff for material farms, what's probably the best way to get started again? I'm trying to think of a few ways to get a few first PDs to buy some basic gear like a spread, other than my usual "bash my head against the wall until I get some" method.

Back