Quick question - Quick answer

Thinking about it, I've realized other than slowly clambering my way up to around level 30 then digging into some hard mode stuff for material farms, what's probably the best way to get started again? I'm trying to think of a few ways to get a few first PDs to buy some basic gear like a spread, other than my usual "bash my head against the wall until I get some" method.
Imo, the best way to get started again is to level a mag to 200 asap. Either use the character reader addon to see when you can feed the mag, or use a stopwatch and feed every 3 and a half minutes.

Imo, the best way to get started again is to level a mag to 200 asap. Either use the character reader addon to see when you can feed the mag, or use a stopwatch and feed every 3 and a half minutes.

Yeah. Totally doing that so far. However, I want a Panzer Tail so I'm going to have to stop at 55 until I can get that mag cell.
They're what, 4-5 PDs on this server?
I know I'm a beggar being a chooser, but I really like those tails.

Yeah. Totally doing that so far. However, I want a Panzer Tail so I'm going to have to stop at 55 until I can get that mag cell.
They're what, 4-5 PDs on this server?
I know I'm a beggar being a chooser, but I really like those tails.
You could raise a different mag until you are able to make panzer tail, then sell the spare mag.

For a non-mag related thing for starting out, I suggest a heavenly/battle (or at least a God/battle) as your first purchase. That attack speed boost is soooo helpful in the harder difficulties.

Thinking about it, I've realized other than slowly clambering my way up to around level 30 then digging into some hard mode stuff for material farms, what's probably the best way to get started again? I'm trying to think of a few ways to get a few first PDs to buy some basic gear like a spread, other than my usual "bash my head against the wall until I get some" method.
Doing Challenge Mode and selling S-Rank is the best, but requires knowledge and execution. Mag shop is good but requires some meseta to start. Maximum Attack 3 is a good material/PD/PC farm when you're powerful enough to do 500 enemies clear. Box runs (Phantasmal World 3) may be profitable as well. Sell meseta/materials/grinders if you can find buyers.

How can you keep up with when double exp or increased drop rates happen?

Is power and Ata the only 2 stats that boosts over max with red ring?
DFP and EVP too, although that stacks with RR's DFP/EVP, and is often added to RR's base stat directly. I don't remember if technically the 20 DFP/EVP from RR is considered separate. At least I think it works like this.

Ouch 1/512 for rare enemies. That's gonna make some hunts take a long time lol

I was wondering if anyone has links to a Max Stat guide for this server? Not sure if it'd differ from other servers mind you.

Ed
It's actually not too bad for just about all rares but dorphon :p

I don't remember if technically the 20 DFP/EVP from RR is considered separate.
Technically it is separate, but in practice it makes no difference. Red Ring is attached to a +20 all stat boost, and DFP/EVP are included in that, so it gives 20 extra DFP/EVP compared to how much DFP/EVP it gives from its standard shield bonuses.

Will completing east tower on normal to add a special to an s-rank incur any penalty as opposed to completing the quest in ultimate?

Does Rika's Claw stack with Gizonde Merge? (so i'd get one and kill Shambertin even faster xD)

1. Go to 8-5.
2. Go to the large ring area that has Montague chilling there.
3. Clear it out quickly.
4. Beat the quest.
5. If you did it right, you will get a cutscene at the end of the quest with Montague spilling out random parts of PSO's backstory.

Back