Quick question - Quick answer

I was referring to total damage rather than specifically the shifta bonus. So I understand that shifta doesn't take into account ATP from your weapons or grinders, but I guess what I'm asking is, if you have Lv 30 shifta on you, and you have two (of the same) weapons, one ungrinded and one +99 grind, are you going to be doing the same amount of damage to enemies with either weapons?

No. At the same stats the grinded one will do more damage. The +99 wont be effected by shifta but that is 198 ATP which is a huge amount in damage by itself.

No. At the same stats the grinded one will do more damage. The +99 wont be effected by shifta but that is 198 ATP which is a huge amount in damage by itself.

Okay, the earlier explanation I read made me think that the additional total damage granted by Shifta overwrote the additional total damage granted by grinders instead of adding to it. Thanks for the clarification.

I need help hunting Gi-Gue. @anime

Do I do Girth quest and /lobby at a certain room when it gets too hard?

Do I do PW-x?

Halp.

There's a cool solo mode ep2 quest with a warp directly to a room of 3 gi-gues. It's a namakemono quest but I cant remember the name :0

What exactly is Zero Divide's special? PSO-World says it has none, but in-game it clearly has a freezing one, but I don't know which tier.

(Bonus question: is zero divide good?)
It is reduced Blizzard, one of the only 10 stars with reduced specials.
Zero Divide is not that spectacular since daggers have lower ATP compared to double sabers; it does hit more times if you only do partial combos (e.g. NH, HH) on dagger compared to double saber. When doing a full combo, double saber usually win out since more of its hits are on the third attack, gaining ATA, as well better animation for the third hit (?).

There's a cool solo mode ep2 quest with a warp directly to a room of 3 gi-gues. It's a namakemono quest but I cant remember the name :0
Knights of Coral Advent

If the Halo(?) quests come back, the CCA one is full of Gi-Gues.

Not sure who I should quote, but Shifta boosts character base ATP and gives a small boost to max weapon ATP based on weapon ATP variation.

Last edited:
Something that has bothered me for a while:
Why do Delbiters / Dorphons sometimes charge "through" my Gifoie? Is there a special timing to when casting the tech?

Something that has bothered me for a while:
Why do Delbiters / Dorphons sometimes charge "through" my Gifoie? Is there a special timing to when casting the tech?
I've found that if you cast gifoie too early, and it reaches the point where they spawn (meaning the starting point of their RUSH-IN) they will just run through and troll you.
But that's just anecdotal evidence ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello,

I was wondering if my thoughts on how the +25% drop rate boost we get as a milestone reward are correct. Using Oran Zu as an example, the standard drop rate is .8 chance of dropping anything * .0009766 (0.09766%) chance of being a rare, which results in .00078128, or a 1 in 1280 chance. Assuming that logic is correct, am I correct in thinking that the drop rate +25% will increase the drop anything rate for Zu from 80% to 100%, making the odds of getting a v801 1.0 * .000976 = .000976 = about 1 in 1024.5?

Additionally, if the drop anything rate goes over 100% from the 25% boost, is it accurate to assume that it is just "capped" at 100%?

Apologies if this doesn't count as a "quick" question, just trying to see how much the boost actually helps obtain certain items, such as the ever-elusive prophets of motav (I know the odds are slim, but I have always wanted them).

Thank you in advance for your time,
Skularach

Hello,

I was wondering if my thoughts on how the +25% drop rate boost we get as a milestone reward are correct. Using Oran Zu as an example, the standard drop rate is .8 chance of dropping anything * .0009766 (0.09766%) chance of being a rare, which results in .00078128, or a 1 in 1280 chance. Assuming that logic is correct, am I correct in thinking that the drop rate +25% will increase the drop anything rate for Zu from 80% to 100%, making the odds of getting a v801 1.0 * .000976 = .000976 = about 1 in 1024.5?

Additionally, if the drop anything rate goes over 100% from the 25% boost, is it accurate to assume that it is just "capped" at 100%?

Apologies if this doesn't count as a "quick" question, just trying to see how much the boost actually helps obtain certain items, such as the ever-elusive prophets of motav (I know the odds are slim, but I have always wanted them).

Thank you in advance for your time,
Skularach
your calculation is correct.

Ill Gill isn't based on EDK, it's just a one-shot I believe (consider that it can kill other enemies with it which are normally not hellable).

Ill Gill is somewhat related to EDK. With enough EDK the scythe does physical damage and doesn't one-shot. But yeah, it acts weird with ennemies.

Ill Gill is somewhat related to EDK. With enough EDK the scythe does physical damage and doesn't one-shot. But yeah, it acts weird with ennemies.

Do I need 100 to survive?

I feel like it's more it has a flat chance of activating (i.e. 50%), and if it doesn't activate it's just a physical attack.

I don't really know, though.

Back