Quick question - Quick answer

Why is NHN preferred over HNH etc. for glitching handguns?

C-Mode thing.

HNH will miss the second and third shot often if you don't have any hit, NHN will not (you might miss the first but second/third will be fine).

Removes penalty from distance. It's not a fixed bonus

Like... at max handgun range you are 170 units away from the enemy, and the reduction is (range)*0.33 (I think, I'm probably off), so you get a 56% ATA reduction at this range without smartlink. Smartlink removes all that.

does a frozen enemy have reduced evasion compared to a paralyzed enemy or am i lying to myself?

Paralysis and Shock actually reduce EVP by 15%, Freeze reduces by 30%.

And no, V50X doesn't work on frozen enemies or anything like that, only for applying the status. However, freeze has a 20% activation cap in Ultimate for god knows what reason.

Reactions: Zen
20% activation rate? like after the ata check it only works 20% of the time? thats godawful.

more questions:
i heard gov 9-8 is a guaranteed kondreiu spawn. is this true?
if so,
is it per character or per account? as in could i abuse it on two of my characters on the same account?
when does it guarantee the spawn? if i go through 9-8 alone until just before the boss and have 3 players join me, would it consume only my auto-kondy or everyone elses as well? or would that void it and make it random again?

It's not guaranteed.

Supposedly if you find a Kondrieu in Free Roam, it will spawn in 9-8 guaranteed, but I don't know if that holds true here.

hm. alright then, thanks. ill test it. also though would that be per character too? like could we have players A B C and D go through desert and run into kondy then have player A do 9-5 with players E F and G and get the guarantee, then repeat with BEFG CEFG and DEFG?

No. If you find Kondrieu in free roam, you do 9-8 without leaving the game, but after that 9-8 is done, you have to find him again.

However he might not even be guaranteed in 9-8 here -- I highly doubt he is.

i meant repeatable as in the entire desert > kondrieu > 9-8 could be done repeatably rather than desert> 9-8 > 9-8 > 9-8 etc. unless you meant that its also a one time thing too.

why do you doubt it?

Was something special done in the very recent update? First time Norton has treated a PSO update like a virus. (I seriously doubt you want to hack every1, but it makes me curious as to what may be in store with this update o.o)

Anti-viruses always pick up the .dll (or .exe itself), it's just a false positive because reasons I forget. Don't worry about it, we'll have your credit card details before long.

@honeydrew It's a one time thing because rare enemies are generated per game. I also doubt it because Tethealla handles rare enemies differently to SCHTServ, which is where the Desert > 9-8 thing came from.

Back