Quick question - Quick answer

what are all the likelihoods for coren? like chance to win something from the prize list, chance of what that prize will be etc. ive been doing 10k for awhile so use todays list as a dataframe if you would kindly

1K - 4% chance of any item from the Tier 1 list (i.e. 4% chance to get an item, then roll an equal chance for each item)
10K - 8% chance of any item from the Tier 1 list, and 4% chance of any item from the Tier 2 list.
100K - 12% chance of any item from the Tier 1 list, 8% chance of any item from the Tier 2 list and 4% chance of any item from the Tier 3 list.

1K - 4% chance of any item from the Tier 1 list (i.e. 4% chance to get an item, then roll an equal chance for each item)
10K - 8% chance of any item from the Tier 1 list, and 4% chance of any item from the Tier 2 list.
100K - 12% chance of any item from the Tier 1 list, 8% chance of any item from the Tier 2 list and 4% chance of any item from the Tier 3 list.
hm. ive been very disproportionately lucky getting dragon scales if thats the case. ive won maybe 15 items from tier 2 and 3 of them were dscales.

how do get resta merge with max stats? does using a resta amp reroll the stats values on a healing barrier or no? what makes a white armor/shield into a green armor/shield?

Stats on the barrier. The extra from the barrier is carried over onto the merge.

They do, actually. Their DAR is 100%, but they don't drop any "set" items (which are weapons / armour / shield / units), so if they roll the set (which I think is 18%), it'll look like they dropped nothing but the DAR still happened.

Of course, if using PSO2 drops, they will sometimes not roll the DAR.

Correct. (pedantry -- it will if you're in a multiplayer PSO2 game, but not alone)

Seeing as I haven't seen a single one yet, is it correct to assume +/- units were removed from BB?

Seeing as I haven't seen a single one yet, is it correct to assume +/- units were removed from BB?
Based on what I remember, they existed on the Sega servers but they didn't work right on the private servers, namely, the plusses and minuses did nothing. Eventually they were changed so only the regular units dropped (or maybe the ones with plusses and minuses got changed to the generic names, not sure).

Either way, you're correct, they do not drop. Personally I'd like to see their return someday.

Edit: Thanks all for the input on the orange mags, indeed it's the first mag in the second row.

Last edited:
+/- units weren't removed from BB, although they've been removed from this server. Was meant to be a temporary thing but hasn't been looked at.

Ah, I see. Not that they make a significant difference, but it's a pity nonetheless.

They can mean everything in Challenge mode if you're left 1 ATA short of equipping a gun because you only got Marksman/Arm instead of Marksman/Arm+.

Back