Quick question - Quick answer

Are all 7 color rings available? I know that Red, Purple, Black, Green, and White are available. What about Yellow and Blue and how do you obtain them as I am hearing mix ways to acquire them?

Yellow is from Episode 2 Challenge, Blue is from Beach Laughter.

I am guessing one would need an A-Rank for Yellow Ring and Blue Ring seems like a quest to Mars and back needing Section IDs and Character Hearts?

What's the fastest phantasmal world quest to solo? I'm trying to collect as many lucky coins as I can on my own.

Hmm, would PW2 not be shorter, perhaps? PW1 is definitely faster with multiple people because of split, but that needs Ultimate.

No idea though, never timed.

How much damage does vol opts container on ultimate do? (second form where he traps you and then you stand there and wait for death). Does it auto-one shot or can it actually be survived if you have a ton of health?
1380 damage according to PSO-W...

Pso-w is wrong about a few attacks such as this and Olga's DP. Hence me wanting to make a guide.

The actual attack power of His laser beam on ultimate is 1500. I even just checked now on the TTF I am currently in. Told @Xarli not to free me so I could see the damage.

Me in RT: Ok this is Very Hard and I'm level 144, I should be fine no matter what he hits me with...

"Xarl, Level 144 RAmarl has died"

Moral of the story is PSOW lies about boss static damage :<

I think the damage is correct, you need to realise that the 2 mags also fire the divine punishment attack which doubles or triples the final damage if in range. (I'm assuming that's why you died to)

That damage value is correct, however, what PSO-W neglected to mention is the little energy that encapsulates your character inflicts 100 damage first, followed by the 1380 from the charged up beam, totaling to 1480 damage.

When I look at the teleporters, blue seems to back track to previous areas or to Pioneer 2 while red seems to advance to the next. Occasionally I come across a very light red colored teleport that is very white. What does that color signify?

I think the damage is correct, you need to realise that the 2 mags also fire the divine punishment attack which doubles or triples the final damage if in range. (I'm assuming that's why you died to)

Moral of the story still the same :<. Just replace lie with "omits important information"

do v501/2 affect demon's specials? i googled it and i am getting mixed results. id like @Matt to clear this up for me, he always seems to check the game files before assuming anything but anyones guess is better than mine

do v501/2 affect demon's specials? i googled it and i am getting mixed results. id like @Matt to clear this up for me, he always seems to check the game files before assuming anything but anyones guess is better than mine

No, It effects Blizzard, Arrest, Hell and I forget the other one/two but they are as useful as Blizzard? Afaik Arrest and Hell are the only ones to be concerned about.

Reactions: Zen
Confuse, Freeze, Paralysis, OHKO +50% on V501.
Confuse, Freeze, Paralysis +50% and OHKO +100% on V502.

Demon's is a flat 50% activation rate, providing you hit first (but if you doesn't activate you still "miss").

Back