Quick question - Quick answer

This guy gets it.

Down with Zu! If it flies, it dies!

Range weapons or technics work wonders on Zu, though I admit I forgot what element they are weak against.
If all else fails use the terrain to your advantage. The large or jagged rocks in certain spot can shield you. Even the machinary you find in certain spots are helpful too.

This has probably been asked already, I'm sorry if it has but is it possible to be able to make scape dolls stack? Thank you ahead of time.

Stackable Scape Dolls not happening.

Said it before but it's not going to be a thing because then you'd be able to hold 99 Scape Dolls or whatever (I mean the stack could be reduced, but then people who might carry like 15 would be screwed out of their one-weapon setup but 15 dolls).

Wow, PSO's most asked question.

Freeze is like 100% useless because of the 20% activation rate
Confuse and stun are pretty good in their highest tier (Chaos, Arrest) especially if they're on a weapon with hit!
Keep in mind weapons that are multi-target or multi-hit and lower than 9StarRarity have REDUCED SPECIAL
which basically means that the activation rate is halved.
(They can be fine for veryhard but on Ultimate you're gonna have a bad time.)

EDIT: wow thanks for ninja anime

depends on the item.
mechguns/slicers/shots: you want sacrificial specials since they do not suffer from the reduced rate.

handgun/rifles: arrest, hell, and demons are usually what i aim for (assuming the gun has a decent amount of hit)

swords/partisans: depends on the person's preference. I personally use a charge gungnir until I can replace it with a better item (either vjaya or high hit red sword/chainsaw) but I've seen people use charge/berserk caliburs with much success.

Anything else is usually sold since the items above outdamage them or they suffer from too much reduction, unless you need an item for Claires deals.

Keep in mind weapons that are multi-target or multi-hit and lower than 9StarRarity have REDUCED SPECIAL
which basically means that the activation rate is halved.
Not exactly.

All rare weapons 10*+ except Asteron Belt are non-reduced.

Non-rare weapon types with their reductions (reduced to, not by):

daa66051b1.jpg

I don't think it's possible to do in one and not the other. And if it is I am sure that would cause more broken problems.

IIRC some 9 star ones (like Chameleon Scythe, Samba Maracas) have unreduced special too. Correct me if I'm wrong, unreduced special is actually not dependent on how many star it has, but rather where it is in the item list; all item below a certain point in the item list are unreduced, all items above the point is reduced.

Back