Quick question - Quick answer

Why bother trying to max her MIND? She doesn't need it for anything. Kind of same thing with DFP.

For 200 HUnewearl I just did a 5/95/100/0 mag with just a V101 and maxed just ATP/ATA/LCK, with extra materials into DFP.

Because I'm stupid and like as much stats as possible aside EVP. :) Really I know I shouldn't care, im just speculating because I have to reset my mats and make her a new mag neway.

There's not really anything you can do to max all the statistics, and I highly recommend dropping the C/Ability at least and just working with an Adept (assuming you are using Spirit, otherwise drop that too because it's not really useful).

You want HP more than resist because attacks like Falz slap are set damage. His grants should be doing less damage where you shouldn't really have to worry as much as the slap. Resists would lower that though if you wanted.

HP unit>resist

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! 0/

I was actually kinda glad when it got removed from FO use. The DMC was obscene.

Honestly I just want to use the L&K38 and not feel like I'm using a joke weapon when I'm toting around a fucking minigun.

Plus I'd love to run around on my RAcast and pretend I'm Heavyarms while still being useful

As for DMC, it's my dream that someday, someone figures out how to fix that.

LK38 was stupid when unlocked, completely broken.

Honestly I hate those hadouken slinging bastiges more right now lol. Always interrupting my attacks ugh!

LK38 was stupid when unlocked, completely broken.
Yeah but IIRC it was nerfed very shortly afterward to be significantly less dumb as hell. Been a long, long time though, so I don't remember, and it's not like I could go check, what with the data wipe.

It was nerfed indeed, but not that quickly after it was unlocked.

God I remenber the Gold Torr even where all the specials swapped. And LK was Hell, that was just OP.

Even with 0ATP and 0ATA, a combo-unlocked LK38 is still a very broken weapon. 5 Shots which are all NH (and therefore don't need much ATA and hit a lot) based on the character's ATP is extremely powerful and simply makes all mechguns a waste of time, considering the strength of mechguns is not their ATP but the fact you get 3 volleys of your ATP all at once.

It was nerfed indeed, but not that quickly after it was unlocked.

God I remenber the Gold Torr even where all the specials swapped. And LK was Hell, that was just OP.

I don't remember that event at all. Must've been during a hiatus of mine. Sounds horribly broken though.

You know what would be worse? A sacrificial! Oh man, Spirit L&K38 would be hilarious on the right classes.

Here's a question for once though: How many music discs are there now? Is the best place to get the new ones Caves? I tend to get a lot there in Hard.

considering the strength of mechguns is not their ATP but the fact you get 3 volleys of your ATP all at once.

It's a bit of both once you get to certain ones (Dual Bird is potent) and then of course sacrificials come to mind (two of which are risk-free, the last being Zerk which is still manageable).

Still, I don't really want the L&K combo-unlocked, entertaining as it was. Much as I want it to be viable, that isn't the way. Plus this server doesn't do balance changes for a reason, which is a good thing. Wistful thinking basically~

Last edited:
Even with 0ATP and 0ATA, a combo-unlocked LK38 is still a very broken weapon. 5 Shots which are all NH (and therefore don't need much ATA and hit a lot) based on the character's ATP is extremely powerful and simply makes all mechguns a waste of time, considering the strength of mechguns is not their ATP but the fact you get 3 volleys of your ATP all at once.
Charge Mechs and Vise weren't a waste of time even when LK38 was simply unlocked.

Though to be honest, sacrificial mechs make most single target weapons worthless...dunno what I'm getting at anymore. Probably that LK38 is just as broken if not less broken than mechs are? weh

Oh I know, but for the "average" player, there would have been almost no use for them if you could just mindlessly NH with an LK38. ;p Furthermore I'd argue the LK38 is worse because you could use it on anything, whereas the sacrificial mechs couldn't be used on high EVP enemies unless you froze them first (and even then you sometimes had to NHS or so).

Back