Quick question - Quick answer

Working on my ranger equipment and on the wiki it said that the Type SH/Shot has a higher damage potential compared to a charge arms due the higher grind with percent being added. Would someone explain this concept to me please ?

Working on my ranger equipment and on the wiki it said that the Type SH/Shot has a higher damage potential compared to a charge arms due the higher grind with percent being added. Would someone explain this concept to me please ?

Arms ATP: 60-140 ATP +10 Grind = 80-160 ATP
SH/SHOT: 10 ATP + 60 Grind = 130 ATP

Then when you sphere you add the minimum ATP value to the ATP.
Assuming it's 100% the minimum adds 80 for arms making 160-240 and SH/Shot adds 130 making 260 total ATP.

That said arms can come with way more Hit and I wouldn't sphere either before other more useful things.

Arms ATP: 60-140 ATP +10 Grind = 80-160 ATP
SH/SHOT: 10 ATP + 60 Grind = 130 ATP

Then when you sphere you add the minimum ATP value to the ATP.
Assuming it's 100% the minimum adds 80 for arms making 160-240 and SH/Shot adds 130 making 260 total ATP.

That said arms can come with way more Hit and I wouldn't sphere either before other more useful things.
Aww okay thank you. And you’re right there. Most likely a waste of pds when there are more important things to obtain

When you make Guld Milla, what weapon do you equip to get the weapon with hit?

The weapon equipped at the time of use will have their attributes transferred to the resulting Guld Milla.

You want to equip whichever weapon has the hit you want to be transferred to the Guld Milla, then use the weapon whose stats you don't want transferred.

Are hunters able to use a Needle in Classic Mode?

I remember that hunters could use a needle in the Dreamcast version.

Maybe this isn't a quick question, so if its not, I can start a new thread for it.

How does dps work with the 3 hit combo? I've never really cared about it because all my experience in pso was just spamming techs. Is there an optimal order of heavy / light attacks? Is it different on an enemy to enemy or weapon to weapon basis? I'm using some addons from Soly and I have been seeming what I assume is the "optimal" order of attacks for each enemy when enabling "Show Accuracy Assist". I could be way off here so let me know If I am. Just curious on the mechanics and stats.

If there is a wiki page to look at this all it would be awesome

edit*
I might have answered my own question looking at the code for the Monster Reader addon. It seems like its coded up to say each attack in the combo you get an equally increasing chance to hit. So I guess I should be using my special attacks last if I want the greatest chance to hit (as a really basic guideline). If this isn't correct let me know!

Last edited:
I don't have a PGF on me right now, but this would be a good fit for it right?

Attachments

• pso133375421626859056.png
    pso133375421626859056.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
I don't have a PGF on me right now, but this would be a good fit for it right?

No. Restless Lion Calibur would be better. The +5 hit from 50h (RL) is not enough for it to benefit you over having the 50 in 2 other attributes for damage.

55/60h only are useful when they have other stats similar or equivalent to/more than an RL calibur. And then 65h is iffy on the line, also. People mostly go for 70h or more as ''sphere-able'' as an upgrade to RL caliburs.

No. Restless Lion Calibur would be better. The +5 hit from 50h (RL) is not enough for it to benefit you over having the 50 in 2 other attributes for damage.

55/60h only are useful when they have other stats similar or equivalent to/more than an RL calibur. And then 65h is iffy on the line, also. People mostly go for 70h or more as ''sphere-able'' as an upgrade to RL caliburs.
Oh wow I didn't know there was a RL Calibur to begin with. Here I was thinking I got something noice :) Thanks for the information though!

Oh wow I didn't know there was a RL Calibur to begin with. Here I was thinking I got something noice :) Thanks for the information though!

Yeh, check out the quest ''Restless Lion'' on the wiki, it should have all the info you want. There are 2 Sword NPC's you can get a calibur from so a full run is 2 chances at your desired %'s.

This may be a dumb question, but do weapons drop with hit in lower difficulties? Like if I wanted to hunt a musashi on hard would it drop with hit lmao

This may be a dumb question, but do weapons drop with hit in lower difficulties? Like if I wanted to hunt a musashi on hard would it drop with hit lmao

Yes, the chance of a roll being hit is 2% in hard while it is 5% in Ultimate but it is possible. The floor pattern is the same for all rares so it can be up to 90h untekked still.

Back