Quick question - Quick answer

If I want to hunt 50hit Charge Repeaters would you guys recommend low level shop hunting or low difficulty RL?

I thought max hit on lower difficulties was 30 but this is NOTCONFIRMED
Shop hunt probably best way???

Lame but thanks for answering. XD

New question: Does raising your HP using HP units help survive Hard ver of Dark Falz final form? Or should I raise my resistance to light to survive grants?

You want HP more than resist because attacks like Falz slap are set damage. His grants should be doing less damage where you shouldn't really have to worry as much as the slap. Resists would lower that though if you wanted.

HP unit>resist

What's the absolute minimum DEX you can get on a Lv 200 Mag (excluding console mags) with only 5 DEF? Also I think all such mags will get Pilla?

Last edited:
Are there any PBs that are particularly better for a force? I'm trying for a build that doesn't need any god/ability or anything like that to max, but I also don't want to miss out on a mag that might be useful. Thanks!

I just use Twins/Leilla/Pilla.

What's the absolute minimum DEX you can get on a Lv 200 Mag (excluding console mags) with only 5 DEF? Also I think all such mags will get Pilla?
It's 14 or 16, around there. You will get Pilla, indeed, as the only way to avoid DEF during 10-35 is to use Antis.
Are there any PBs that are particularly better for a force? I'm trying for a build that doesn't need any god/ability or anything like that to max, but I also don't want to miss out on a mag that might be useful. Thanks!
PBs don't matter at all as a Force, although you might want Mylla & Youlla just incase people don't have them for some reason.

Quick Question: How do I change my character's costume after I've already started? Or is that not supported on this server? (And if it isn't...can we support it soon?)

Need to be in a team (which is like a Guild) with the Dressing Room unlocked, then you can change for free.

Ah okay, that's weird...haha I'll look into teams and their benefits more then!

--The quest point of disaster (pod) is another team benefit which allows quick access to shambertin/kondrieu.

--Commander blade (currently not working). Is a team benefit for adding ATA to your teammates??

--A chat box (f9) for your own team chat to enjoy your friendly comrades with their comradery.

Edit: What quests feature Saint as the ep4 boss?

Last edited:
Free roam? Do you mean, doing dessert (non-quest) or is that a quest :eek:

Back