Quick question - Quick answer

My roommate and I haven't played in awhile. What's a fun, relatively-new quest?

My roommate and I haven't played in awhile. What's a fun, relatively-new quest?
The two newest additions (excluding the April Fool's quest, which is removed already) are Random Attack Xrd Stage Ep2 and Lost Son Hopkins, both have some fans. Not sure what else you considers to be "relatively-new", since the others were already added last time you played.

Is the From The Depths Shield possible to get on this server? And if it is, how would I acquire one?

Not Soda but I can answer!

No.

Honestly it'd be neat if there were weapons with identical stats but different looks. For example, I vastly prefer Twin Swords with photon blades, but really the only way to have a competitive one is to have a capped S-Rank with a sacrificial special... except you can't have hit on it, which leads it to fall short. Having a photon blade version of Jizai would be nice for that (I imagine it having the color effect that 9-star rares in V2 had for some reason, just as a throwback).

Iunno, I think it'd be neat x3 Visual variations on top-tier weapons is kinda necessary since Blue Burst added a bunch of "this one weapon blows everything else in the category out of the water" whereas V3 at least had a couple things relatively close in power in most weapon categories.

Just want to make sure i dont mess anything up but as long as my character level is above level 20 i can type that specific command and change my ID to something else once per character correct?

Just want to make sure i dont mess anything up but as long as my character level is above level 20 i can type that specific command and change my ID to something else once per character correct?
I believe it's under level 20. I can't log in right now to check but /modname and /modsecid can both be used once as long as the character is under level 20.

When switching between between your character rosters on a single account, do they ALL share one common bank? Or does each group of 4 have their own common bank?

They share the same bank. Would have been hardly any point to 32 slots otherwise (and would have made it more difficult to transfer since you can't double-log an account).

Is there any weapon, class, monster, or situation where the katana animation is at least as useful as (let alone more useful than) the standard saber animation, or is it just Sega's trollish way of making half of the rare sabers in the game even less useful than they otherwise would be?

Is there any weapon, class, monster, or situation where the katana animation is at least as useful as (let alone more useful than) the standard saber animation, or is it just Sega's trollish way of making half of the rare sabers in the game even less useful than they otherwise would be?
I was going to be all smart and say, "Sure katanas have a use - you can convert them into Twin Swords!" But then I noticed that you said katana animations, so... no. I don't think there is.

Katanas have cool points and I want to like them in the worst way, even forcing myself to use them exclusively on one character after watching Kill Bill. But man. One of my biggest PSO disappointments over the years was making my first Orotiagito after years of hunting and finding out that it was basically useless.

One of my biggest PSO disappointments over the years was making my first Orotiagito after years of hunting and finding out that it was basically useless.
Orotiagito useful for killing Dubswitches behind walls.

Yamigarasu useful Katana. High base ATA. Hell special. Can ledge drop with it on male characters.

So just came back to the game, what is this thing where people are getting gifted these super OP high hit weapons, or rare weapons? What did I miss?

Hey, I'm making an excel-like document where I can lookup stats / boosts / requirements and stuff on weapons using BB PMT data as a basis. (I hate pso-world). I replaced for instance a number by the equivalent boost (for example Club of Laconium => x => +40% foie), I still have a lot to do. Stat boosts and Class requirements for instance are at the moment still numbers (255 means All can equip).

Is this of interest for anybody else than me ?Snippet.png

Back