Quick question - Quick answer

My Heavenly /battle I hunted for all day is stuck under a rock. Is there any way to get it? I have 20 mins left in this quest i think i'm screwed lol.

http://i.imgur.com/9pzEflO.jpg this is the rock in question. I only know its under there because i saw the server scroller message.

yea lol It ended up timing out but it was definitely under that rock. was just a bit of bad luck when i rafoie'd it as it ran away. I usually take them really far out to be sure but i was worried the bootas after would just knock me over before i could hit the del rappy lol.

What are the chances of getting Coren's prizes? I understand actual rates probably aren't known but should I give it a try or just not bother?

Dat three Seals looks tatsy.

Also what does Item Exchange ticket do?

Thanks!

idk coren
there's a quest in ep2 called item ticket exchange or some shit, you can go there to trade for an item

What are the chances of getting Coren's prizes? I understand actual rates probably aren't known but should I give it a try or just not bother?

Dat three Seals looks tatsy.

Also what does Item Exchange ticket do?

Thanks!
Not 100% sure but Coren's rates:

1,000 Meseta: 4% from 1,000 list
10,000 Meseta: 4% from 10,000 list, 8% from 1,000 list
100,000 Meseta: 4% from 100,000 list, 8% from 10,000 list, 12% from 1,000 list

The chance for each item on the lists is believed to be equal. (Although from my experience . . .)

Failing all that you get random junk, but you still have a small chance for grinders, materials, and PD.

This is going to sound like a super noob question, so sorry if I sound dumb, but what can I do with the commands:
/bank
/cbank

From what I've gathered it looks like I can share my bank with my other characters, so I went on my main and put his /bank to Shared and started a new character and did the same thing, but couldn't access my main's items. Does this command need to be unlocked with Teams? Or am I doing it wrong?

This is going to sound like a super noob question, so sorry if I sound dumb, but what can I do with the commands:
/bank
/cbank

From what I've gathered it looks like I can share my bank with my other characters, so I went on my main and put his /bank to Shared and started a new character and did the same thing, but couldn't access my main's items. Does this command need to be unlocked with Teams? Or am I doing it wrong?
/bank switches between your character bank and your shared bank

I was confused with this too! You have to go /bank to switch it to the shared one then put the items you want to share in that bank. then on your other character you have to go /bank and switch it to shared to take the things out again. You get 2 banks kind of! The character bank is their own and the shared one is shared :) I hope that helps, I'm not sure I explained it much better...
I got it now. Thanks!

Sodaboy? Can you make it so Jellen and Zalure don't damage cancel anymore or is that too hard?
I think with the multithreading ship code that DMC would have been less prevalent, it wouldn't remove it completely but it was less likely to happen. I don't think fully removing it is possible since it still counts as an attack.

/bank
/cbank

/cbank is another feature, which allows you to make up to 32 characters with one account (normally you get the 4 slots only).

By doing /cbank 1, /cbank 2, ... up to /cbank 8, you get different set of 4 character slots when you re-login. By default you're on "cbank" 1.

You can also change your "cbank" from the launcher.

/cbank is another feature, which allows you to make up to 32 characters with one account (normally you get the 4 slots only).

By doing /cbank 1, /cbank 2, ... up to /cbank 8, you get different set of 4 character slots when you re-login. By default you're on "cbank" 1.

You can also change your "cbank" from the launcher.
Oh that's awesome. I didn't know that. Thanks for explaining that!

My highest character is a HUNewearl lvl ~ 60 and I plan to play mainly her, should I buy an attack speed (x/battle) unit from another player ? Is it a good investment at such low level? (I have like 2 PD's, 16Pow Mats, 4HP Mats, 1 event Egg and a min-stat smoking plate from Coren)
If yes which unit, go straight for the top with Heavenly/Battle or settle with a God ? or go cheap and get a Devil for like nothing ? :O

PS: No trollerino pls

Last edited:
General/Devil doesn't really do all that much for attack speed, but the battle units are the biggest buff to your character for sure. Try to go for at least a god, but get Heavenly/V101 if you can (you should be able to get a Heavenly with what you have, I believe).

How can a tablet be used on your MAG? I have a few of them from Coren but I'm not sure how to make them usable.

Back