Quick question - Quick answer

Is there a way to check what kind of quest rewards do those original quests that were added to the ephinea offer?
for normal sega quests pso-w is usually enough but pretty confused regarding those new ones

Hey, I'm making an excel-like document where I can lookup stats / boosts / requirements and stuff on weapons using BB PMT data as a basis. (I hate pso-world). I replaced for instance a number by the equivalent boost (for example Club of Laconium => x => +40% foie), I still have a lot to do. Stat boosts and Class requirements for instance are at the moment still numbers (255 means All can equip).

Is this of interest for anybody else than me ?View attachment 751
I'm interested, many sites have errors and it would be nice to have a reliable reference.

So just came back to the game, what is this thing where people are getting gifted these super OP high hit weapons, or rare weapons? What did I miss?
It was the easter event (which just ended), everything can drop Event Eggs and you can trade them in at the event shop for items, or gamble them with two NPCs in the shop for items. Gamble works similar to Coren but higher chance, and also if you get a weapon from the gamble it automatically comes with hit from 5 hit up to 50 hit. The "Tier 3" gamble has 10% chance to get an item from a list of 15 or so items with half of them being ubers like SJS, PWand, Lavis, Guld, HP, etc, some people were lucky and now we have a bunch of hit ubers in the market. "Tier 2" also had some good items but the list is much more diluted.

Is there a way to check what kind of quest rewards do those original quests that were added to the ephinea offer?
for normal sega quests pso-w is usually enough but pretty confused regarding those new ones
Almost none of the custom quests offer reward other than meseta.

One particular exception though, is that you can get Anti-Dark Ring for doing Tyrell's Ego quest with maximum kills (all monsters killed, including spawns that are easy to miss, and need at least 2 players to find all monsters) on Ultimate and under an hour.

Hey, I'm making an excel-like document where I can lookup stats / boosts / requirements and stuff on weapons using BB PMT data as a basis. (I hate pso-world). I replaced for instance a number by the equivalent boost (for example Club of Laconium => x => +40% foie), I still have a lot to do. Stat boosts and Class requirements for instance are at the moment still numbers (255 means All can equip).
Is this of interest for anybody else than me ?

A lot of that work is already done in the ItemPMT editors (but sadly only lee's is available).... I'll see if I can get mine out soon.

If you will really complete all that, I'd make different sheets for things like special names, stat and tech boosts, etc, so you can keep the numbers in the main weapon sheet but using a formula to select from the other sheets like for example:

- A "Specials" sheet has specials and their respective amount
- In the weapon sheet you would do something like this
="Special: " & OFFSET('Specials'!$B$2, P2, 0) & " Amount: " & OFFSET('Specials'!$B$2, P2, 1)

After you are sure the formula works, you should be able to grab the cell's corner and drag until the last row and it will autoupdate the formula for every row. and save lots and lots of typing

http://i.imgur.com/tNx1oNO.jpg

If anything, I'll breakdown that formula
=
Says we'll use a formula (I don't really know the exact name in this context)

"text"
it will be put as text in the result.

&
used to append stuff... (+ is for numbers and will give an error)

OFFSET(cell_reference, offset_rows, offset_columns, [height], [width])
We use this to get another cell's value

cell_reference
The starting point from which to count the offset rows and columns, we can use other sheet which is what we'll do

offset_rows
The number of rows to offset by. This is the one we really need, we use the special index here to select from the special list

offset_columns
The number of columns to offset by.

height - [optional]
The height of the range to return starting at the offset target. Not used as we only want a single cell

width - [optional]
The width of the range to return starting at the offset target. Not used as we only want a single cell

Last edited:

Is this of interest for anybody else than me ?View attachment 751

This is a great idea. I would love this when complete!

Yes, anything with the Scape Doll effect will save you (including Phoenix Claw).

If Ragol Ring is equipped, it will revive you and disappear even if you have Scape Dolls in your inventory. The game always uses it before your Scape Dolls.

Yes, anything with the Scape Doll effect will save you (including Phoenix Claw).

Phoenix claw revives you?

If Ragol Ring is equipped, it will revive you and disappear even if you have Scape Dolls in your inventory. The game always uses it before your Scape Dolls.
Ahh it disappears after use. I didn't realise this.

How can I remove this lock When you doing ?
from Lost SON HOPKINS quest the second last room
pso131050261560472789.png

Back