Quick question - Quick answer

I just started playing here regularly and I noticed something. The EXP payouts on Episode 2 and from bosses in Episode 1 (Multi) are increased compared to what PSO World says they were. (Granted it does not say if multi-bosses gave more.) What I did notice is in Episode 2, all regular enemies and solo bosses give +30% compared to PSO world. (Multi-Bosses seem to vary.) The reason this catches my attention is less the increase, and more the fact that Ultima has the exact same 30% increase. Is PSO World wrong? Did Sega BB adjust the XP values for Episode 2? Or is it just a similar modification between servers?

The same goes for HP on bosses, this is the odd one. Some bosses have the same HP, some have more, some have less, and it varies by difficulty. Again this is all just compared to PSO World. I'm not opposed to these "changes" given the actual stats seem to be the same, I'm just wondering where the discrepancy lies, why it seems changed. I know these are odd things to ask, but after my sour experience with Ultima, I kinda wanna know just to feel safer. To summarize what I'm saying:

EXP Ep1: Multi-Bosses only, change varies (May be accurate, do not have Sega data on this.)
HP Ep1: Bosses only, change varies
EXP Ep2: Regular enemies/Solo bosses +30%, Multi-bosses vary
HP Ep2: Bosses only, varies
EXP/HP Ep4: Same

Again I'm not against any if this, I'm just curious. I get if no one can really answer this question, but I figured I'd throw it out there just in case. Again I'm comparing the server wiki to PSO World, so I'm relying on both of those being accurate.

I just started playing here regularly and I noticed something. The EXP payouts on Episode 2 and from bosses in Episode 1 (Multi) are increased compared to what PSO World says they were. (Granted it does not say if multi-bosses gave more.) What I did notice is in Episode 2, all regular enemies and solo bosses give +30% compared to PSO world. (Multi-Bosses seem to vary.) The reason this catches my attention is less the increase, and more the fact that Ultima has the exact same 30% increase. Is PSO World wrong? Did Sega BB adjust the XP values for Episode 2? Or is it just a similar modification between servers?

The same goes for HP on bosses, this is the odd one. Some bosses have the same HP, some have more, some have less, and it varies by difficulty. Again this is all just compared to PSO World. I'm not opposed to these "changes" given the actual stats seem to be the same, I'm just wondering where the discrepancy lies, why it seems changed. I know these are odd things to ask, but after my sour experience with Ultima, I kinda wanna know just to feel safer. To summarize what I'm saying:

EXP Ep1: Multi-Bosses only, change varies (May be accurate, do not have Sega data on this.)
HP Ep1: Bosses only, change varies
EXP Ep2: Regular enemies/Solo bosses +30%, Multi-bosses vary
HP Ep2: Bosses only, varies
EXP/HP Ep4: Same

Again I'm not against any if this, I'm just curious. I get if no one can really answer this question, but I figured I'd throw it out there just in case. Again I'm comparing the server wiki to PSO World, so I'm relying on both of those being accurate.
PSO World uses V3 data, Sonic Team increased EXP for all of EP2 as a BB feature. BB is based on V3 but it is more like a V4 (or just...BB.)

I'm not sure if their EP1 data is wrong. I don't remember what, if any, changes were made to EP1 on BB aside from some changes to Canadines/Canabins/Canacoolnamebro. Same for HP!

Alright, that clears up Episode 2 XP then. I could turn on my GC copy of PSO, plug in a second controller, do split multi and kill the dragon to see EP1 XP payout. I'd have to assume HP is a Sega BB change as well, given this would explain why Ep4 is the same compared to the values on PSO World.

What does it mean when somebody's name is red? I recently got back in the game so I forgot a lot of stuff

Hardcore account: Dead means character gets deleted and scapes become very rare. Pretty sure there's restrictions on trading for them too.

So, kind of embarassing to ask this after all this time. But how does the min-max stat thing on frames and shields work? Like i know {10/10} is good, its max. But looking at a random stink frame i have, without anything on it gives me 97 def and 82 evp. What that H does that mean when relating it to a {X/X} type of description? I don't how how that works, lol.

Apologizing now if it ends up being super simple.

So, kind of embarassing to ask this after all this time. But how does the min-max stat thing on frames and shields work? Like i know {10/10} is good, its max. But looking at a random stink frame i have, without anything on it gives me 97 def and 82 evp. What that H does that mean when relating it to a {X/X} type of description? I don't how how that works, lol.

Apologizing now if it ends up being super simple.
So Stink Frame, for example, has a DFP range of 40-125 and an EVP range of 15-100.

Minimum stat can be thought of as a base. Stink Frame will always have at least 40 DFP and 15 EVP. But it can drop with more.

RNG says you can get a range of 0-85 for both stats. (max - min = possible range)

So if you see someone selling a Stink Frame (40/45), it has 80 DFP and 60 EVP. The numbers in parenthesis get added to base.

May be a dumb question but when are we getting a new HBR since its February?

May be a dumb question but when are we getting a new HBR since its February?
It never changes immediately on a new month, it's usually the first Saturday of the month, which would be the 5th.

Thank you and good night.

*drops mic*

I think I asked this before but I have no memory whatsoever. What's explanation for not allowing character NPC skins? I.E: why can't we change our characters to sonic?

I think I asked this before but I have no memory whatsoever. What's explanation for not allowing character NPC skins? I.E: why can't we change our characters to sonic?
Because I don’t want to see the lobby filled with Sonic or other NPCs.

Perhaps if their skins were customizable as far as colors and what not, but they aren’t, and it’d be an eyesore to see multiple Sonics, Tails, and the like running around.

And if anyone has a problem with that, well… my server, my rules. Deal with it. *shades GIF here*

Long time GC/Xbox player, and I used to play Ephinea a ton a couple years ago. Are my second anniversary badges from a few years back useless at this point?

Long time GC/Xbox player, and I used to play Ephinea a ton a couple years ago. Are my second anniversary badges from a few years back useless at this point?
Yes they are useless but you could probably sell them off at 1-2 pds as a collectors item

Back