Quick question - Quick answer

1. No, the HP and TP mats each have their own limits for each class. They are separate from the limit involving def, evade, power, and mind materials.
Awesome, then it is just like on GC!

2. TP materials are currently only available as a quest reward, as they don't currently drop from anything. They can be obtained via the following quests:
A special event with TP mats dropping from everything would be great!

Thanks for the fast as lightning response en4cer! xD

Quick question about falzy stage 3 in ult.
I've noticed that there are ways to kinda glitch his first phase within the third phase where he goes around the circle that will cause him not to go up into the sky. You can kinda see him jolt when it happens and then he resets the going roun' the circle thing.
So basically ive found that if you spam hitting him (even though you are damaging for 0) it can cause this to happen so i assume its triggered by hitting him while he is trying to go to the next animation. Anyone else experienced this or can add how i can do it more consistenly?

Quick question. I logged in today for the first time in probably a year or two. All my characters are still there and anything that was in character inventory is still there. But everything that I had in my bank is gone. Mags, money, weapons, literally everything. Did something happen while I was away that would have caused that to happen? Or am I just dumb and missing something obvious?

Quick question. I logged in today for the first time in probably a year or two. All my characters are still there and anything that was in character inventory is still there. But everything that I had in my bank is gone. Mags, money, weapons, literally everything. Did something happen while I was away that would have caused that to happen? Or am I just dumb and missing something obvious?
Is it possible you are checking the wrong bank?

use /bank command to swap between character and shared bank.

What is coal good for and where does it drop? o_O
From what I've read here, coal is a rare drop that can be obtained during the Christmas Event by:

1. Completing a "Christmas Fiasco" quest.
or
2. Obtaining it after opening a present that either drops form a killed enemy or is bought.

Coal is useful because it can be used to buy presents via a special event shop. There is a list of "Common" presents that can be bought for a low number of coal, and another list of "Ultimate" presents that can be bought for 5x more coal than a Common one.

Now, what presents are available this year will be solely up to Matt and Sodaboy.

Is this still true for PSO BB?

(0/0/5/0/-5) *Worst values at -10%
(0/0/10/0/0)
(0/0/15/0/5) *Original Values
(0/0/20/0/10)
(0/0/25/0/15) *Best Values at +10%

I remember that on PSO GC I have been tekking weapons for hours and sometimes got a +15%, but idk if my memory is correct or if +10% is the best result you can get.

(0/0/10/0/0)
(0/0/20/0/10)

I remember that on PSO GC I have been tekking weapons for hours and sometimes got a +15%, but idk if my memory is correct or if +10% is the best result you can get.
That is correct.

(0/0/10/0/0)
(0/0/20/0/10)

Remember this also applies to common weapon specials, you can tek them -+1 as well.

I read in another forum that it was possible to tek +2 too and I think that this is exactly what I have been doing.

Dont think its possible and the page was written by a GM, but i never truly tested it myself so if you can prove it with a screenshot it would be very helpful for the wiki!

I read in another forum that it was possible to tek +2 too and I think that this is exactly what I have been doing.
The weapon drops with a special at some tier. You can tekk that special at three tiers (if all are valid special tiers): -1, 0, +1.

You see "???? Handgun" on the floor. It already has a special. You can see what it is using memory reading addons like the Item Reader.

Let's pretend it's Dim. In this case, you can tek it as either Dim Handgun or Shadow Handgun. You cannot tek it down because Dim is already the lowest tier of the special.

Okay, now let's pretend it's Shadow. Then you can tek it as either Dim Handgun, Shadow Handgun, or Dark Handgun.

If it's Dark, then you can get Shadow/Dark/Hell.

If it's Hell, then only Dark/Hell.

So you're not exactly tekking +2. You're tekking only +1 but you're seeing the -1 special tier at some point, which is probably why you think it's a "+2" tek.

Would anyone know how to scale the UI/Text of the Floor Reader add-on? The text is barely legible at 4k.
res copy.jpg

Would anyone know how to scale the UI/Text of the Floor Reader add-on. The text is barely legible at 4k.
View attachment 15685
Either increase the font size in the Settings Editor addon or increase the Global Font Scale in the Theme Editor addon. In your case, it makes more sense to update the Global Font Scale in the Theme Editor because increasing the font size in the Settings Editor will definitely increase memory usage due to how the fonts are handled internally (the version of ImGui used in the addons seems to use a lot of memory for the font). The Theme Editor is the first addon in your "Main" addon list window. The global font scale is the textbox field at the very top. Try something like 1.5 or 2.0 and then scroll down and click the button that says Apply.

Are you using a DPI setting in Windows? I've been meaning to scale the font size reasonably automatically depending on Windows DPI settings, because I had this issue on 4k but haven't played on that TV in a long time.

EDIT: It might be easier to play in a lower resolution windowed to change the scale in the Theme Editor.

Last edited:
Either increase the font size in the Settings Editor addon or increase the Global Font Scale in the Theme Editor addon. In your case, it makes more sense to update the Global Font Scale in the Theme Editor because increasing the font size in the Settings Editor will definitely increase memory usage due to how the fonts are handled internally (the version of ImGui used in the addons seems to use a lot of memory for the font). The Theme Editor is the first addon in your "Main" addon list window. The global font scale is the textbox field at the very top. Try something like 1.5 or 2.0 and then scroll down and click the button that says Apply.

Are you using a DPI setting in Windows? I've been meaning to scale the font size reasonably automatically depending on Windows DPI settings, because I had this issue on 4k but haven't played on that TV in a long time.

EDIT: It might be easier to play in a lower resolution windowed to change the scale in the Theme Editor.
Thanks, 2.0 Global Font Scale works great. Just kept the resolution the same. I'm not using any DPI settings in Windows either.

Back