Quick question - Quick answer

questions huh
Can we skip Christmas? Hear me out:

1. The server is giving already. Why can't funkdoc09 gift the server something instead?
2. I have a lot of games to play. You probably do too. I guess you could spend time with your family instead of PSO on Christmas, but don't you think about your backlog?
3. How come Sodaboy doesn't play Forza? Does he hate cars? Freedom? The British?
4. (PSO question for reading this far) Most efficient quest for Zu and a nuker? I've been doing MA4B but I figure if there is something better I should probably do that.

Would we be allowed to use camera mods?
If not in NM in SB?
Referencing this vid
Could be a fun way to freshen up gameplay while also hearkening back to diablo.

This might go beyond the scope of the topic but I'm not really sure where else ask.

A number of ogg files can't be modified (or swapped) in Blue Burst. This is not due to Ephinea (well unless we include automatically downloaded files that have been added post-ST) and while I haven't tried to do so in a number of years, I'm guessing that it still holds true.

Is the technical reason for this known? I seem to recall that a few will not crash if you try to recreate the transitions using metadata, but that will pretty much always sound like garbage from a customization standpoint and isn't a problem with most of EP1's levels. You can create a loop of your own for Forest but trying to use the same file for CCA would crash. Probably applies for Crater/Interior/Desert too.

Then there are some shorter tracks that were more or less SFX too long for a pac that crash when replaced. I can't remember much beyond that as I have only tried to replace those once, but I believe the level up or quest loading jingles were such examples.

Finally, while I doubt anyone has the drive or time to do so, could Ephinea's dll mitigate such issues?

Quick Question-- what are recommended missions for unsealing items such as lame, limiter etc ?

I'll be running normal mode and spamming techs. Just looking for a high body count. Thanks!

I have 2 Heart of Angels I want to turn into Angel wings; how do I go about making a lvl 100 3rd evolution mag? do I just follow a standard 4th evolution guide and deliberately keep one stat higher/lower before it hits lvl 99? Don't want to get all the way to lvl 100 just to find the mag turn into the 4th evolution.

Greatly appreciate any assistance.

Forgot to add, one will be your standard 50 dex 45 pow mag and the other a mind mag. Can I just follow whatever specific 4th evo guide and hold back whatever given stat as mentioned above?

I have 2 Heart of Angels I want to turn into Angel wings; how do I go about making a lvl 100 3rd evolution mag? do I just follow a standard 4th evolution guide and deliberately keep one stat higher/lower before it hits lvl 99? Don't want to get all the way to lvl 100 just to find the mag turn into the 4th evolution.

Greatly appreciate any assistance.

Forgot to add, one will be your standard 50 dex 45 pow mag and the other a mind mag. Can I just follow whatever specific 4th evo guide and hold back whatever given stat as mentioned above?
The fourth evolution is not standard; you probably won't get said evolution without following a guide or planning one of your own.

If you want to follow a guide instead of planning one with Mag farm, the easiest way to hit 100 without getting an Episode 2 mag would be breaking the formula intentionally. Which depends on the guide you're following. They can't meet the conditions outlined here.

(I'm still partial to using the ancient attached file from POSW)

Attachments

• MagFarm.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Quick Question-- what are recommended missions for unsealing items such as lame, limiter etc ?

I'll be running normal mode and spamming techs. Just looking for a high body count. Thanks!
Typically Maximum Attack S or Cal's Clock Challenge, Maximum Attack S in Episode 4 is the most popular ive seen.

Don't really know where to post this:

Will there ever be other paint colors? I would love myself orange paint for instance ;)

Don't really know where to post this:

Will there ever be other paint colors? I would love myself orange paint for instance ;)
Well the existing paint colours are based on already existing rings in the game. Other colours would mean effectively making new items in the game's files.

Well the existing paint colours are based on already existing rings in the game. Other colours would mean effectively making new items in the game's files.
Not a programmer and don't know what this entails. I presume that it is never going to happen then :(

Well, there are a lot of unused rings...but I'm guessing they all reference the same textures and can't be reskinned without changing every other one as a result.

Well, there are a lot of unused rings...but I'm guessing they all reference the same textures and can't be reskinned without changing every other one as a result.
They are all of the same colors already mentioned.

Hey, guys! Quick question; when playing on keyboard vs controller, what keyboard button is assigned to what would be the yellow/ Y button on the controller? On controller it initiates the chat function and weapon switching but the up arrow (what I would have thought would correspond to it) on the keyboard doesnt seem to do anything for me? Thanks in advance!

controls.jpg
Hey, guys! Quick question; when playing on keyboard vs controller, what keyboard button is assigned to what would be the yellow/ Y button on the controller? On controller it initiates the chat function and weapon switching but the up arrow (what I would have thought would correspond to it) on the keyboard doesnt seem to do anything for me? Thanks in advance!

Back