Quick question - Quick answer

Some attacks will never push you down, such as HP drain etc... some attacks always do, like Dorphon's crash.
All others attacks will push the player down when taking 25% or more HP from a single hit.

If I already have a maxed yellow stat, say ata for example, would equipping a heavenly arms stack or am I still doing my max stat ata?

If I already have a maxed yellow stat, say ata for example, would equipping a heavenly arms stack or am I still doing my max stat ata?

No units work above cap except for POSS.

I am coming back from a long hiatus and I see some drop changes listed. Do I need to perform a modsecid to take advantage of the new drops? I just want to remain the same section ID for both my characters (Bluefull and Oran) but wasn't entirely sure if I am "stuck" on the old drops.

I am coming back from a long hiatus and I see some drop changes listed. Do I need to perform a modsecid to take advantage of the new drops? I just want to remain the same section ID for both my characters (Bluefull and Oran) but wasn't entirely sure if I am "stuck" on the old drops.
Nah, no action needed on your part.

what are some good quests for meseta early on? i haven't played in years, so i just started again this week after making my first character on this server.

Is there an auction/market place in-game, or do people either have personal shops or is trading done privately?

Am I allowed to create and delete characters repeatedly on the same account in order to collect mags of different colors?

...asking for a friend >.>;;;

Does the not-looking-at-Morfos-to-avoid-being-shot thing still work in BB/Ephinea? I can obviously never tell because, well, I don't look at them ;).

I’ve been playing PSO since it’s first launch on Dreamcast and for the first time today I learned about DAR (Drop anything rates).

I’m confused about what it means. Does it mean a Booma in VHard mode has a chance to drop a Psychwand in a solo game with a Redria Section ID (astronomically small chance if this is the case)? If that’s not it, would anyone please clarify for me?

The biggest gripe I have about this game is that section IDs limit the excitement of picking up rate drops because you know what will drop at the cost of make farming for specific items straight forward and predictable. If there’s a way to set my room to allow more randomization in drops, I think that would fix my gripe.

I’ve been playing PSO since it’s first launch on Dreamcast and for the first time today I learned about DAR (Drop anything rates).

I’m confused about what it means. Does it mean a Booma in VHard mode has a chance to drop a Psychwand in a solo game with a Redria Section ID (astronomically small chance if this is the case)? If that’s not it, would anyone please clarify for me?

The biggest gripe I have about this game is that section IDs limit the excitement of picking up rate drops because you know what will drop at the cost of make farming for specific items straight forward and predictable. If there’s a way to set my room to allow more randomization in drops, I think that would fix my gripe.
Nah, DAR doesn't magically grant good drops to everything at a low rate.

DAR is the chance that an enemy will drop an item. For example, a Gi Gue has 80 base dar, that means if you kill it there's an 80% chance it drops an item (including mates/fluids and so on. p sure this includes meseta as well), the RDR (rare drop rate) is the chance that item dropped is the rare on the drop table for that mob

Nah, DAR doesn't magically grant good drops to everything at a low rate.

DAR is the chance that an enemy will drop an item. For example, a Gi Gue has 80 base dar, that means if you kill it there's an 80% chance it drops an item (including mates/fluids and so on. p sure this includes meseta as well), the RDR (rare drop rate) is the chance that item dropped is the rare on the drop table for that mob
Thanks for the explanation!

Back