Quick question - Quick answer

Me again... doesn't look like I'll have a chance to use the Halloween cookie today. Are they useable in subsequent Halloween events or exclusive each year?

1/2000 across all difficulties.
Not sure if this even matters anymore since the event is already coming to an end, but could you please check if there is a typo with the drop rate? It definitely feels more like 1/10000 this year. I got maybe 1/5 or less of the amount of cookies I got last year and it's supposed to be the same drop rate. Everyone else I played with had a similiar experience, it's very unlikely that we all got unlucky.

Last edited:
I've had the complete opposite experience, so I personally think the drop rate was as written.

I've had the complete opposite experience, so I personally think the drop rate was as written.
How many cookies did you find exactly? I found 6 cookies from 43k+ kills in ccc on hard mode difficulty. I have 72, 228, 24, 54 hbr points which can be translated to 22k kills approximately. I killed 10k+ claws in en4 A10 during the event and maybe got 1 or 2 cookies. I played all kinds of quests with high mob density like MAE Ep1/Ep4, Tyrells Ego etc. which got me to 20 cookies total after 2 weeks. I didn't feel unlucky personally, everyone I played with had a similiar or even worse experience. I should be sitting at around 75k+ kills only taking to account ccc, pw and en4. I probably have more than 100k kills total in the event. I've heard cookies are unaffected by dar rate, not sure if this is true though.

Not sure if this even matters anymore since the event is already coming to an end, but could you please check if there is a typo with the drop rate? It definitely feels more like 1/10000 this year. I got maybe 1/5 or less of the amount of cookies I got last year and it's supposed to be the same drop rate. Everyone else I played with had the same experience, it's very unlikely that we all got unlucky.
There was no typo. The drop rate across all difficulties was 1/2000.

Quite a few people found cookies, even multiple cookies in the same run. (I've attached cookie drop logs to this post.)

Code is very basic and is the same # as last year. It really is luck.

There are less players than this year, though, too, so there are actually less cookies overall that dropped, but there isn't any bug in the code or anything like that.

Maybe next year we can adjust the drop rate to have them drop a little more often based on the population count.

1/2000 isn't exactly "easy", but if you were cookie hunting, probably should have just spammed something in Normal mode, I guess. Ultimate and/or EN4 A10 is not the place to be looking for cookies.

Attachments

• Cookie_Log_2020.zip
    40.5 KB · Views: 18
@Rayzen I found probably 5 cookies? I played hardly any this event, but some of my friends got a lot more than I did.

@Sodaboy Thank you very much! I planned on spamming more ccc on normal mode in the beginning, but I hardly got any unseal orders so it didn't really feel worth it for the cookies alone. I actually stopped caring about the cookies altogether after the first week and also played some ttf. My brother found 2 mid stat red rings and I found a 30h lame in pw2. I guess our luck is still perfectly fine overall.

It was available from last easter event for 30 eggs.
I think the easter shop is open year round, incase you find eggs to buy.

@Tenyo2 For those purposes, it is allowed. It is only prohibited when you would be having higher chances of getting drops, etc. It's always best to check with a GM before you do it though. As for how it's done, your characters must be on two separate accounts. Just log on to one, then onto the other, on two computers if that's possible (would probably make it easier for you).

Using 2 computers is actually what is not allowed(afaik). When you run the game twice on the same computer, ephinea will automatically disable loot on the acc that joins the room 2nd to prevent multiboxing. If you use 2 different pcs, it circumvents it, which isn't allowed.

Just disable the save ID/PW feature and start the client twice, log in with 2 differen't accs, that's how you can multiclient for ID/cmode/SD bot etc.

Soda or someone can correct me if i’m wrong but what’s against the rules is using a proper multibox setup to abuse PSO2 drops. Logging on two machines for other purposes is not verboten.

Good that you mention the dropsystem, cause now I remember that 2 clients on 2 different PCs can be allowed, if you use the normal dropsystem instead of the PSO2 system, since it essentially accomplishes the same thing, nullifying the multiboxing.

What is generally considered to be the best use of Photon Crystals? Is it the VH/Ultimate Black Paper 2? Aiming for Cent/ability? Or do people generally take a risk in another area? Just curious.

What is generally considered to be the best use of Photon Crystals? Is it the VH/Ultimate Black Paper 2? Aiming for Cent/ability? Or do people generally take a risk in another area? Just curious.
They can also be used to add hit to enemy part weapons. Such as bringers rifle and baranz launcher.

Back