Quick question - Quick answer

I did it before but the fence did not disappear.Weird indeed.
There's a point in the next room when the quest locks you out of Tower once anyone in the party reaches that point (I looked at it months ago, I think it's after the recoboxes die in the first room after the warp). So you have to clear the Delbiter room and activate the console before then. Basically you should do this before anyone warps.

My main is a HUcast lvl160~ and I’m planning my first s rank weapon! I’m thinking J-Cutter....but do I go Arrest or Hell?

for ref - the gear I do most of my work with is 55h charge Gatling, 60h arrest autogun, 40h hell Raygun, currently unsealing Lame, and a 20h Soul Banish. Also I do currently have v501 but not 502 :/

My main is a HUcast lvl160~ and I’m planning my first s rank weapon! I’m thinking J-Cutter....but do I go Arrest or Hell?

for ref - the gear I do most of my work with is 55h charge Gatling, 60h arrest autogun, 40h hell Raygun, currently unsealing Lame, and a 20h Soul Banish. Also I do currently have v501 but not 502 :/

You should prioritize units first, (v101, heavenly/arms and v501/v502) and just use a 50h hell raygun (1pd) and your arrest autogun until you can afford the hell jcutter. I would recommend a diska of braveman 40-45h (5-15pds) paired with the armor Thirteen for aoe as well. Sranks are nice for hucast but certainly not a necessity.

You should prioritize units first, (v101, heavenly/arms and v501/v502) and just use a 50h hell raygun (1pd) and your arrest autogun until you can afford the hell jcutter. I would recommend a diska of braveman 40-45h (5-15pds) paired with the armor Thirteen for aoe as well. Sranks are nice for hucast but certainly not a necessity.

just picked up a v502! In addition, have h/bat, h/arm, and smartlink. Thanks for advice!

How do gillchics process attacks that could knock them down while frozen or otherwise CC’d? Do they stack up and all roll at once or does cc just eat them?

I haven't been able to get on the lobby for the last weeks. also error 100. Yes, i right click and open Ephinea PSOBB under Administrator mode.

What can i do to log on?

I haven't been able to get on the lobby for the last weeks. also error 100. Yes, i right click and open Ephinea PSOBB under Administrator mode.

What can i do to log on?
Sounds weird and not sure. I would definitely rule out everything on your end though, such as verifying windows defender has ephineapso whitelisted. Do you ever get other errors or is it always just error 100? Do you ever get Error 903 before you reach character select? What if you try from a different IP if possible, such as tethering off your mobile phone if possible?

You can access the website and forums so it's likely not an ISP issue. Could also be worth contacting a GM like Ryan or anime to check if there is anything about your Guild Card or IP in any of the disconnect logs.

Brain fart here. I want to play Soul of the Blacksmith, how do you access these quests? It's been too long...

Make a One-Player Mode Episode 1 game, go to the Hunter's Guild, and look under the "Side Story" category.

However, you're going to have to clear a slew of other quests before you can do the quest Soul of the Blacksmith specifically.

Hello everybody! I was wondering if there’s a way to track how much of what you fed or are feeding your mag? Sorry if this a stupid question I suck at mag feeding. Any help is appreciated thanks!

Without S-ranks how does a HUnewearl properly deal with Delbiters and Ill Gill on Ultimate mode?

Since you asked about them together im going to assume you mean pw4 tower, the best bet for a poorly or midrange geared hunewearl is:

abuse ilgils blindness to you being near walls. The Ilgil cannot physically find a path to you to charge you or black mist you for the scythe kill if you're hugging the walls in tower, and there's a bend in the path or a wall gap in the way. If one paths you out all you gotta do is get it to low health then hide near the wall. It will attempt to keep charging you and slowly walk away. Just dont leave the wall. The same can apply to when the ilgil is on the other side of the fencing from you. It literally cannot path you to charge your character. I should also add that this doesnt FULLY work on the top floors as the railings/walls up there work correctly.

As far as (this is me assuming you mean the multi delbiter spawns) memorize when and where they spawn, and position yourself between them as they spawn and use gifoie just before the timing of their charge in. They'll walk up to you without charging again and begin stomping and laser spamming. Jellen the delbiters so their attack is weaker and let them laser eachother to death.

If you mean delbiters in general use walls, door openings, anything to get them stuck. Wait for them to stop being spazzes with laser and charge spamming and they'll just slowly walk to you, use this time to position something inbetween you and it and Zalure and/or Jellen it. they only go back to charging and being spazzes with laser if you put too much distance between you and it. Literally face the thing down and its much more manageable. Fun fact: if you're literally in its face touching it, the laser cant hit you. Its a blind spot in its hitbox.

For weapons I recommend a good double saber, as her twin katana animation is meh on a creature that strong that can just continually knock you down, a sof (situational) a demons raygun (highly recommended) and a charge vulcan or last swan, and good ol rabarta and debuffs.

I felt like writing an essay so there ya go. Maybe it'll help ppl who struggle with these monsters and their SEGA evasion.

Last edited:
Back