Quick question - Quick answer

I'm new to online but have played the offline version quite a bit back in the day. What sort of quests can I do as a lower level character? The ones I've tried all seem like the enemies are way too strong for me to clear the quest in time. It's been so long since I last played I don't really remember how to get stronger either, I'm guessing just farm ruins on normal mode for now (currently lv 19)?

I'm new to online but have played the offline version quite a bit back in the day. What sort of quests can I do as a lower level character? The ones I've tried all seem like the enemies are way too strong for me to clear the quest in time. It's been so long since I last played I don't really remember how to get stronger either, I'm guessing just farm ruins on normal mode for now (currently lv 19)?
You gotta choose One Person in Play Mode when you make a party. If you just wanna solo, you can play the side-quests in One Player Mode.

If you are force, what i used to do is episode 4 any load up any of the MA4 quests and just slay the first few waves of enemies with techs.

Someone correct me if im wrong but isnt the min lvl for ep4 normal.. lvl 40?

Is that room after vol opt still in the client for bb?, the one from v2 when you activate all the pillars and defeat the boss, there is a door and a rico message in a ruins room

After exploring around the boss area volopt 1&2 are loaded in and separated by dark void, was wondering if the other room is still there

Is that room after vol opt still in the client for bb?, the one from v2 when you activate all the pillars and defeat the boss, there is a door and a rico message in a ruins room

After exploring around the boss area volopt 1&2 are loaded in and separated by dark void, was wondering if the other room is still there
Yes it's still there and it's used in gov quest 4-1 iirc.

Are the weapon badges (silver, gold, steel, so On) still available in the game to be gotten for the rares you can get with them?

I did Mop Up 4 the other day and completed it in time, but received no badges.

Is it intentional that the hbr boost is only active in Multiplayer Games, or is that a Bug?
Couldnt find that limitation described in the Main Page or the wiki.

Pretty sure it's 100% with V502. Some people I've seen using Blizzard Needle before and it works okay.

Is the egg shop over? I thought I read that the shop would be available even after the event was over, but I can't seem to work it.

Edit: The scavenger disconnects me after I say "Yes", Elly doesn't give the item I select on the menu (got custom barrier for selecting luck mat, just to see if other shops were working)

Last edited:
For a first ES needle, what would be best out of arrest, demons, and hell? I have v502, but not much else besides basic equips.

What areas/monsters are best for using a hell needle? I know it is mostly used on grunt enemies, and I've seen it used a lot in CCA EP2

Two questions, since I've been out for a long time.

1. What is the quest with the most delsabers in Ep 2 again?
2. I have Anniversary 3 badges, can I change those up?

Back