Quick question - Quick answer

SoF, Jizai and Excalibur all work well. @drownedburrito
Since you asked about them together im going to assume you mean pw4 tower, the best bet for a poorly or midrange geared hunewearl is:

abuse ilgils blindness to you being near walls. The Ilgil cannot physically find a path to you to charge you or black mist you for the scythe kill if you're hugging the walls in tower, and there's a bend in the path or a wall gap in the way. If one paths you out all you gotta do is get it to low health then hide near the wall. It will attempt to keep charging you and slowly walk away. Just dont leave the wall. The same can apply to when the ilgil is on the other side of the fencing from you. It literally cannot path you to charge your character. I should also add that this doesnt FULLY work on the top floors as the railings/walls up there work correctly.

As far as (this is me assuming you mean the multi delbiter spawns) memorize when and where they spawn, and position yourself between them as they spawn and use gifoie just before the timing of their charge in. They'll walk up to you without charging again and begin stomping and laser spamming. Jellen the delbiters so their attack is weaker and let them laser eachother to death.

If you mean delbiters in general use walls, door openings, anything to get them stuck. Wait for them to stop being spazzes with laser and charge spamming and they'll just slowly walk to you, use this time to position something inbetween you and it and Zalure and/or Jellen it. they only go back to charging and being spazzes with laser if you put too much distance between you and it. Literally face the thing down and its much more manageable. Fun fact: if you're literally in its face touching it, the laser cant hit you. Its a blind spot in its hitbox.

For weapons I recommend a good double saber, as her twin katana animation is meh on a creature that strong that can just continually knock you down, a sof (situational) a demons raygun (highly recommended) and a charge vulcan or last swan, and good ol rabarta and debuffs.

I felt like writing an essay so there ya go. Maybe it'll help ppl who struggle with these monsters and their SEGA evasion.
Thank you both VERY much for these replies!

Is there a way to capitalise the rare weapon names?

I THINK one of the admins a couple years ago provided a upload to a all caps version since some people didnt like that change? >_O I could be remembering wrong. You could try DM'ing Matt I think it was him.

hi guys, how to caculate Photon Blast shifta&deband level?
eg: 3 chain combo (first pb : twins)= 1(base)+20*3
eg: 3 chain combo + donate(3 times, 10% each , 30% each) = 1(base) + 20*3 + x = 79, x=18sd
but i dont figure out 2 chain combo + donate: 1(base) + 20*2 + y = 57 (check it by player reader lua addon), y = 16sd

why not lvl 18sd.

hi guys, how to caculate Photon Blast shifta&deband level?
eg: 3 chain combo (first pb : twins)= 1(base)+20*3
eg: 3 chain combo + donate(3 times, 10% each , 30% each) = 1(base) + 20*3 + x = 79, x=18sd
but i dont figure out 2 chain combo + donate: 1(base) + 20*2 + y = 57 (check it by player reader lua addon), y = 16sd

why not lvl 18sd.
Donations apply to each PB in the combo.

Assuming 200IQ on the mag of whoever goes first in the combo...

For 3 chain + donate, you get 1+3*20 + 3*6 = lvl 79 SD, assuming the donating player did apply to all 3 PBs (sometimes doesn't happen due to lag/desync).

2 chain + 2 players donating should give you 1 + 40 + 24 = lvl 65 SD I believe. Not sure how you got lvl 57 SD unless the donates were only 2 from each player from lag/desync? Might want to double check this.

1 chain + 3 donate would be 1 + 20 + 3*6 = lvl 39 SD.

Donations apply to each PB in the combo.

Assuming 200IQ on the mag of whoever goes first in the combo...

For 3 chain + donate, you get 1+3*20 + 3*6 = lvl 79 SD, assuming the donating player did apply to all 3 PBs (sometimes doesn't happen due to lag/desync).

2 chain + 2 players donating should give you 1 + 40 + 24 = lvl 65 SD I believe. Not sure how you got lvl 57 SD unless the donates were only 2 from each player from lag/desync? Might want to double check this.

1 chain + 3 donate would be 1 + 20 + 3*6 = lvl 39 SD.

I think that 2 players pb doantation(IQ 200) will be 3*6*2= 36, so total lvl is 1 + 40 +36 = 77

I think that 2 players pb doantation(IQ 200) will be 3*6*2= 36, so total lvl is 1 + 40 +36 = 77
Where are you getting 3*6*2 from? The 3PB + Donation scenario gives +18 extra levels of SD from the donate because the single player gives 2 levels per 10 PB donated for each PB in the chain. The max donate is 30, thus 6 levels of SD for each PB in the chain.

If it's 2PB in a chain with 0 donation, it's 1 + 2*20 = Lvl 41 SD.

If it's 2PB in a chain with one player donating 30 PB, then it's 1 + 2*20 + 2*6 = Lvl 53 SD. The "2*6" comes from the fact that it's 6 levels of SD gained for each of the 2 PBs.

If it's 2 PB in a chain with two players each donating 30 PB, then it's 1 + 2 * 20 + 2 * (2*6) = Lvl 65 SD. I think you had Lvl 57 SD in your earlier post because somehow your client saw only 4 donates total in the 2 PB chain. This can happen due to lag or desync and it's likely that other players saw different values of SD when they each looked at the Player Reader addon.

EDIT: There was a discussion on this a few years ago. Feel free to test the results from Lileya's posts from this post to the end of December 21st.
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/quick-question-quick-answer.306/page-173#post-85184

Last edited:
Where are you getting 3*6*2 from? The 3PB + Donation scenario gives +18 extra levels of SD from the donate because the single player gives 2 levels per 10 PB donated for each PB in the chain. The max donate is 30, thus 6 levels of SD for each PB in the chain.

If it's 2PB in a chain with 0 donation, it's 1 + 2*20 = Lvl 41 SD.

If it's 2PB in a chain with one player donating 30 PB, then it's 1 + 2*20 + 2*6 = Lvl 53 SD. The "2*6" comes from the fact that it's 6 levels of SD gained for each of the 2 PBs.

If it's 2 PB in a chain with two players each donating 30 PB, then it's 1 + 2 * 20 + 2 * (2*6) = Lvl 65 SD. I think you had Lvl 57 SD in your earlier post because somehow your client saw only 4 donates total in the 2 PB chain. This can happen due to lag or desync and it's likely that other players saw different values of SD when they each looked at the Player Reader addon.

EDIT: There was a discussion on this a few years ago. Feel free to test the results from Lileya's posts from this post to the end of December 21st.
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/quick-question-quick-answer.306/page-173#post-85184
Thank you , I got it finally.

I could be wrong, but IIRC 5 PB = +1 level at 200 IQ, so a 30 PB donation from a single player should give you +6 levels. It doesn't matter whether you're donating to 1, 2, or 3 PBs in a combo; all that matters is the total PB being donated (anywhere from 10 to 90 PB, depending on the number of donating players and whether they donate 10, 20, or 30 each). Donations can add 2-18 levels, so they're far inferior to adding another player to the combo, which would contribute 100 PB, instead of 30.

Hello everybody! I was wondering if there’s a way to track how much of what you fed or are feeding your mag? Sorry if this a stupid question I suck at mag feeding. Any help is appreciated thanks!

I don’t know of anything in game that allows this - and I don’t know of any ephinea feature that keeps track of this either. There are scripts you can run that feed mags for you while you AFK. It won’t get you banned either. Maybe that’s a good option for you? Making a pure stat MAG is preferred but if you want to min max, you’d probably need to make your own without a script.

There are also Windows programs you install that can help you plan your mag or experiment.

Mag Program:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/resources/magatama.4/

Script Tutorial:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/easy-mag-feeding-with-autohotkey.10185/

Feel like I only rock up when I've a newcomer question but...

I found a Halloween cookie, but I've no idea what to do with it.

Could someone give a quick lowdown on what they're for/where you find the related quest, if they're a consumable item (can you only do the quest once per cookie?), and if the quest items vary according to difficulty.

Much appreciated!

Feel like I only rock up when I've a newcomer question but...

I found a Halloween cookie, but I've no idea what to do with it.

Could someone give a quick lowdown on what they're for/where you find the related quest, if they're a consumable item (can you only do the quest once per cookie?), and if the quest items vary according to difficulty.

Much appreciated!
There's a Halloween quest category under each episode that contains a few quests. You start the quest and talk to the NPC near the main warps, give him a cookie, and then the warp will be accessible to take the entire party to the floor. It's a good idea to party up with some others for these quests because then multiple people can benefit from cookies, and you can all trade cookies (one person uses first, then someone else in the next run, then someone else in the next run, and so on).

Each quest is only one room with a bunch of waves, and the quests have boosted rates. You can see the rates by doing /partyinfo after loading the quest, before using a cookie. I'm not sure if the rare enemy rate is +50% or +100% though. There is a black and white filter on Pioneer 2 in all of the quests, and also on the floor for all but the Jungle and Seabed quests (because it just doesn't work there).

There are no quest item rewards--these are hunting quests. Generally people run Wilderness on Viridia or Skyly to hunt Lame d'Argent.

The quests are
The last three apparently don't have pages on the wiki but you can find their counts in the spoiler tags at the bottom of this post from last year.

Back