Quick question - Quick answer

What track plays when returning to pioneer 2 after completing "The Grave's Butler" side story quest? It's so good never heard it anywhere else in game before

Is there a way to turn down the exp rates? I want to have a slower leveling experience that's closer to however long it originally took. Thank you.

Is there a way to turn down the exp rates? I want to have a slower leveling experience that's closer to however long it originally took. Thank you.
I believe the command "/purist" will turn off all boosts. But exp boost won't be an issue when the boost changes tonight anyway. (Until exp week comes back in another 3 weeks.)

I have some questions about the Hunter's Boost Road system..The only info I can find on the site about it is the following:
"Every month, a certain set of quests will be featured that must be played together in order to achieve increased drop rates and rare rates."

What exactly does "played together" mean. Does it mean that I must do each type of quest one after the other? Also, I have done a couple runs of Endless Nightmare 4 on Hard mode but when I check my HBR records, it's all 0'd out. Do HBR points only apply if the quest is completed on a certain difficulty? Thanks in advance for any help!

I have some questions about the Hunter's Boost Road system..The only info I can find on the site about it is the following:
"Every month, a certain set of quests will be featured that must be played together in order to achieve increased drop rates and rare rates."

What exactly does "played together" mean. Does it mean that I must do each type of quest one after the other? Also, I have done a couple runs of Endless Nightmare 4 on Hard mode but when I check my HBR records, it's all 0'd out. Do HBR points only apply if the quest is completed on a certain difficulty? Thanks in advance for any help!
HELLO.
This might clarify a little bit about the subject.

Just wondering, what is the Wandering Tekker? Is it an alternate way to get items by paying Meseta or something?

Just wondering, what is the Wandering Tekker? Is it an alternate way to get items by paying Meseta or something?
The guy who looks like a tekker that stands outside of the shop area in ep1/4 and ep2.

You can gamble either 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 meseta at a time to see what you get

The guy who looks like a tekker that stands outside of the shop area in ep1/4 and ep2.

You can gamble either 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 meseta at a time to see what you get

Here's the list of items available from the wandering tekker @Hazey :

Does the Baranz Launcher always come as a 0/0/0/0//0 weapon and any boosts have to be added through NPCs? Or can it have boosts to any damage stat or accuracy when it is created?

Thanks!

Does the Baranz Launcher always come as a 0/0/0/0//0 weapon and any boosts have to be added through NPCs? Or can it have boosts to any damage stat or accuracy when it is created?

Thanks!
Always comes 0'd (0/0/0/0/0)

Here's how you can add Hit% with Photon Crystals

Attributes are added normally

I just did Black Paper's Deal 2 on normal mode since it seems more likely to get a Last Swan/Master Raven considering the short list of possible rewards...but I only got 1 reward (of course not an LS or MR lol.) My question is, on higher difficulties, does the number of rewards received increase as well? If I remember correctly, ULT mode gave 2 rewards?..so how many would Hard and VH mode give? Thank you!

Back