Quick question - Quick answer

I just did Black Paper's Deal 2 on normal mode since it seems more likely to get a Last Swan/Master Raven considering the short list of possible rewards...but I only got 1 reward (of course not an LS or MR lol.) My question is, on higher difficulties, does the number of rewards received increase as well? If I remember correctly, ULT mode gave 2 rewards?..so how many would Hard and VH mode give? Thank you!

Vhard and ultimate give 2 items

What are the base activation rates for dim/shadow/dark/hell on shots?
To be specific, Shots have their special activation reduced by 66% rate, unless using a 10★+ one.

Dim: 16%
Shadow: 22%
Dark: 26%
Hell: 31%

Otherwise it's just the standard values listed on the wiki page. I'll probably add the table of reductions now. (edit: done, I've added more information to that section on the wiki for completion's sake so you can calculate what you need)

Last edited:
Playing a class that can use them effectively, which enemies should I use ranged Hell weapons on, which enemies Demon's weapon and which enemies Charge? I assume it's not as simple as using Hell on everything that isn't immune, Demon on everything that is immune to Hell and not a boss, and Charge on bosses, is it?

Also, the weapon attribute (Native, Beat, Machine, Dark) does matter for charge weapons but is irrelevant for Hell and Demon weapons apart from adding a little extra damage to normal attacks, correct?

Last edited:
writ short, demons is for high hp or dfp enemies when your own ATP isn’t sufficient. Hell is for low EDK or high hp/dfp enemies when your own ATP isn’t sufficient. sacrificial specials like charge are for when your ATP is sufficient for the target.

these decisions are also heavily mediated by factors like shifta/zalure states, what the rest of your party is doing, and your level & gear. A hucast probably doesn’t want to try and hell a sinow berill since he can blow it up with his own ATP by glancing at it, but it may be one of fonewearl’s best bets for the same target. If your whole team is using hell, even on relatively inappropriate targets, you’re probably better off joining them than being the sole member of the party trying to kill things with raw damage.

these choices are really nuanced and site specific and the best way to learn them is just to play imo.

Last edited:
Thank you!

I have one more question:

Is there any reason not to use the "min/max" stat plans for the classes from this website? Is there any drawback to min/maxing stats at level 200?

Im mainly asking because I want to know if I should make a generic 5/150/45/0 Sato or commit to the build on the website and make it 5/149/46/0 instead.

It’s my personal opinion that the material plans available on the wiki are out of date and don’t quite cover the scope of viable material plans for many classes (i would like to update them at some point). with that said, i wouldn’t recommend matting your characters out with those plans until they hit 200, especially for androids and newmans. You will really hurt for that missed atp/mst until very late in the game. Humans can get away with it but I would still recommend going with (some form of) the min/max plans and resetting at 200.

you may also know this but nidra and soniti are strictly better mags than sato and can be had for the same price (or less).

It’s my personal opinion that the material plans available on the wiki are out of date and don’t quite cover the scope of viable material plans for many classes (i would like to update them at some point). with that said, i wouldn’t recommend matting your characters out with those plans until they hit 200, especially for androids and newmans. You will really hurt for that missed atp/mst until very late in the game. Humans can get away with it but I would still recommend going with (some form of) the min/max plans and resetting at 200.

you may also know this but nidra and soniti are strictly better mags than sato and can be had for the same price (or less).
Thanks again.

What makes Nidra and Soniti better? I thought the only difference was the feeding rates. Or is that what you meant?

For stat maxing on RAmarl, do I understand it correctly that it would be smartest to make a mag with 45 dex for now and then increase only power until I've decided what plan I want to use in the end? I could then stop adding power and add more dex later.
Or are there good RAmarl plans that require less than 45 dex?

And can you even get a Sato, Nidra or Soniti with, for example, 155 pow 40 dex? Normally you go to 45 dex so that you have 50 pow + mind = 50 def + dex for Sato. Is there a way to do it with 40 dex for Nidra/Soniti?

I've been following the min/max build on the wiki (not the important stats one) for RAmarl so far and am currently level 70. Is it worth resetting and going for the important stats plan until max level or not? My logic was that her at is bad anyway and I'd mostly use special effect weapons, making atp only relevant for bosses, who die quickly enough solo with buffs and debuffs most of the time, but I am not sure if it would be better to max atp regardless.

Last edited:
What makes Nidra and Soniti better? I thought the only difference was the feeding rates. Or is that what you meant?
Nidra has Invul on PB100 and Invul(+) on Boss, as opposed to Satl having Invul(-)/Invul.

Soniti only requires a lvl 100+ third evo mag and has regular Invul across the board, so slightly better invul at 100PB and has better min/max stat potential

Is there no way for RAcaseal to get shifta solo? No weapons that give it? Solo as racaseal is rough!
There are no weapons that give her Shifta. Best you can do is use high PB build weapons or make use of Mag Triggers.
Typically she's best in areas that require little to no shifta boost solo.

What's the best way to acquire Vivienne? It looks like I just spam Sweep-Up Operation 5 or Lost SHOCK RIFLE and hope on the off chance that a Love Rappy spawns?

That's right. Per the wiki, the following quests are worth your time for hunting Love Rappies:

1627137325419.png

I'd argue that Sweep-up is probably the best though.

In the trade section of this site, what do the stats for armors mean (x/x | x/x)? For weapons it is obvious what (x/x/x/x|x) means, but I can't make sense of it for armors.

In the trade section of this site, what do the stats for armors mean (x/x | x/x)? For weapons it is obvious what (x/x/x/x|x) means, but I can't make sense of it for armors.
Armors can have variable DFP and EVP stats in addition to their base DFP/EVP.

First number is the value/max for DFP, second number is value/max for EVP.

Armors can have variable DFP and EVP stats in addition to their base DFP/EVP.

First number is the value/max for DFP, second number is value/max for EVP.
Thanks! That was my first thought but the max stats were not the same as in the wiki. I guess the numbers in the trade list post were simply wrong, which confused me.

Thanks! That was my first thought but the max stats were not the same as in the wiki. I guess the numbers in the trade list post were simply wrong, which confused me.
The max value in is the value inside the variable range. For example, Red Ring has 150-235 DFP and 232-257 EVP. This would be listed as Red Ring [x/85 | y/25].

Min Red Ring = [0/85 | 0/25]
Max Red Ring = [85/85 | 25/25]
+30 DFP, +12 EVP Red Ring = [30/85 | 12/25]

Usually it's just dumped output from the Item Reader which reads the values from the item data.

The max value in is the value inside the variable range. For example, Red Ring has 150-235 DFP and 232-257 EVP. This would be listed as Red Ring [x/85 | y/25].

Min Red Ring = [0/85 | 0/25]
Max Red Ring = [85/85 | 25/25]
+30 DFP, +12 EVP Red Ring = [30/85 | 12/25]

Usually it's just dumped output from the Item Reader which reads the values from the item data.
Thanks!

I happen to have another question: what is the best farming method for Ill Gills? I have checked their counts in the recommended quests on the wiki page, but I'd like to know if there is a specific place people normally farm them, or even a route.

Back