Quick question - Quick answer

How do percentages for combined weapons work? Are they combined? Does it take the maximum from either item? Random? Always 0?

The item you equip will be the one that determines the stats of the resulting item.
example:
You have 50h Milla and 0h Guld. You equip the Milla and 'use' the Guld on it. Result is 50h Guld Milla.

How do you scroll up/down in team chat? W/S, up/down, scroll wheel all don't do it.

PSOBB is a Windows program. You would have to either try Wine, run a Windows virtual machine, or dual boot with Windows to play it.

What unit/armor has the highest attack speed increase (and what is that increase)?

What is the increase from v101?

Can you stack attack speed? Do armor and units stack?

H/battle, v101 and Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou (and possibly some other items that I can't remember) have the highest attack speed boost of 40%.

Attack speed never stacks.

Quests haven't been fixed but I was working on it. Need to know all the quests with multiplayer switches though (even optional and 4P ones).

Right now I've done EN2, EN4, MU2 and MU4, could just get them up one by one I guess but I kinda just wanted to make sure everything was done (I know I need LIS).

I just tried to do EN4 and the switches at the 3rd room did not work. Are these actually fixed yet?

Nope, I didn't get any file from Matt. I could fix it myself, I was just leaving it up to him 'cuz I'm often doing many things at once. :p

I did a forum search but couldn't come up with anything; so!

Does killing rappies before they attack (immediate attack so they run) count as a kill?

Back