Quick question - Quick answer

No question is stupid really.

Also Spuz is correct. Single player quests used to be tied to government quest unlocks too (since they originally opened the areas), but Sodaboy changed that behaviour since it was rather pointless.

For a 170+ power mag, you just feed it mates from start to finish. You will get some def/dex most likely, but not too much.

what time does coren switch over? hoping it's not tied to luck timer.

Does BB still have the problem where enemies in certain VR Spaceship rooms will never drop items, no matter how many times you kill them?

So I should buy after 6PM CST if I want 2.01....

(VR Space) I recall that happening on Schthack, but I'm wondering if it could have been fixed by Soda. I have yet to see it here...granted I haven't played nearly as much here lolsorry

So I got a RR to drop and it was completely min stats for both DFP and EVP. These were supposed to have variable stats...did it really randomly roll min on both stats!?

Nevermind, I figured out how to change blocks eventually... Maybe add it to the FAQ if you can. It's not obvious ^^"

Last edited:
So I got a RR to drop and it was completely min stats for both DFP and EVP. These were supposed to have variable stats...did it really randomly roll min on both stats!?
When a Red Ring drops, it will first roll to see if it will have variable stats or not.

If it doesn't, DFP and EVP will be completely min.

If it does, DFP and EVP will have variable stats within each of their respective ranges.

The section ID cards are for collection right? I have no recollection of ever using/having one until just.
Yes, for collection purposes.

I'm currently looking for some website / blog I've found quite a while ago with some extremely detailed information about exactly how Smartlink works, the ATA glitch (or "Slicer Glitch"), how ATA is reduced for some weapons on Hunters and Forces, and so on, really deep stuff. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I don't remember who wrote it all up, but it was a very old and experienced player quite a few should know, I think.

Thanks!

I'm currently looking for some website / blog I've found quite a while ago with some extremely detailed information about exactly how Smartlink works, the ATA glitch (or "Slicer Glitch"), how ATA is reduced for some weapons on Hunters and Forces, and so on, really deep stuff. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I don't remember who wrote it all up, but it was a very old and experienced player quite a few should know, I think.

Thanks!

Might be this site? http://saarian-j.webs.com/pso.htm

So since I came from Ultima, my brain is filled with items that are good but I think do not exist on this server.

For example, do these exist here?:
Sonic Team Armor, Arrest Needle, Dark Meteor

Since my internal knowledge base is now messed up, can someone tell me the following to aim for as a RAcast:
A good all purpose armor
A good all purpose partisan (In Ultima there was the Ultima Scythe. Is Asteron Belt best partisan here?)
A replacement for Arrest Needle (or is Spread Needle the best option for that role?)

I am fairly aware of what to do late game for other items but if you have ideas to share on whats best for me to always have on my person, please share :)

Edit: This might have been too big for this thread...

So since I came from Ultima, my brain is filled with items that are good but I think do not exist on this server.

For example, do these exist here?:
Sonic Team Armor, Arrest Needle, Dark Meteor

Since my internal knowledge base is now messed up, can someone tell me the following to aim for as a RAcast:
A good all purpose armor
A good all purpose partisan (In Ultima there was the Ultima Scythe. Is Asteron Belt best partisan here?)
A replacement for Arrest Needle (or is Spread Needle the best option for that role?)

I am fairly aware of what to do late game for other items but if you have ideas to share on whats best for me to always have on my person, please share :)

Edit: This might have been too big for this thread...

• Sonic Team Armor is not available, as far as I'm aware.
  • I've never played on Ultima, so I'm not sure if Arrest Needle was a regular weapon, but you can get an S-rank Needle as a reward from Ep2 Challenge Mode, then add the Arrest special for 50 PDs (I think) at Paganini's in Gallon's Shop to that to make an Arrest Needle.
  • Dark Meteor is available, but it is combo locked.
I don't play RAcast, so I'll defer to someone more knowledgeable to help you with that.

Sonic Team Armour is in the client but we'll probably never give it out, it's way too overpowered/centralising for what it is (Level 199 armour with 500DFP/EVP and 80 resists).

Arrest Needle on Ultima was the upgrade to Spread Needle -- like emoticon said you can get the S-Rank but it can't have hit. Hit Spread Needle can be better than SR Arrest Needle on RAcast though, depends what you're paralysing.

For armour, use either D-Parts Ver1.01 (for 35 ATP) or Black Hound Cuirass (for 300DFP).
For Partisan, I'm assuming you want it for lizards -- you should go with a Hell Scythe (S-Rank) or Excalibur. Charge Gungnir for cheapo strats (Asteron Belt kind of sucks compared to it on a RAcast with Shifta, although I'd guess it's the best if you have no shifta)
Replacement is either the S-Rank or Hit Spread Needle, your choice, they both work perfectly fine.

Adding hit to weapon was an Ultima donation thing, it was never a feature of the official game.

Furthermore the name of the S-Ranks takes up the spots used by the percents, so they must be blank.

Back