Quick question - Quick answer

Is there a quicker way to get a basic Shot weapon than doing all the government quests up to vol opt? When do they start appearing in shops, or where do they drop?

viridia finds non-rare shot type weapons
boxes are good for things like that

if you mean level wise you find shots in ruins on normal, maybe mines but idk

Is Dark Meteor any good since it has no combo here?

Is Dark Flow combo locked?

Are there any launchers with a rafoie like attacks that have a combo attack?

Dark Meteor is pretty much useless, especially since it normally has 250 ATP. The only real alternatives are sacrificial shots. Needles are, for the most part, very weak.

Dark Flow is also combo locked, alternatives include Yunchang, Vjaya, Zanba, TJS, Red Sword, whatever. However, it's useful as a nuke for a lot of enemies with its special, although other weapons are still faster on some stuff it doesn't one shot.

And no.

Sacrificial shots? You mean like specials that drain life or tp or meseta??

Also I think I saw it around but I can't find it now, can you direct me to some kind of tool or guide to help me plan max stat builds for my characters?

In your opinion is RAmar or RAcast better?

Sacrificial Shots are the Charge/Berserk/Spirit shots.

For material plans you can use this but it is designed for SCHTServ, so some items don't exist and newman material cap is 150.

RAmar is better for soloing, RAcast is better for multiplayer with Shifta.

Is it possible to solo all the Mop Up and Endless Nightmare maps?

Right now, no, because there are some forced switch doors, and the timer is too short on Mop-Up 3 Episode 1 in Ultimate to ever solo.

Last edited:
I heard Stink Frame of some specific stats gives a max stat Lafuteria... Is this true and what are the values?
What about other armor/shields?

I feel like some of my stats are horrendously low. Sometimes it seems like I'm being out-hit by characters 10+ levels lower than mine, though I know Hunters are stronger than Rangers. Basically:

I'm level 88 and my ATP is 473 with no equipment except for my mag. I've only used a handful of materials. I can technically enter Ultimate mode, but I do so little damage to even the most basic enemies that I might as well be peeing on them.

Took me long enough to get to the question...

Is this normal? Or am I a scrub?

It's normal because RA have pitiful ATP at all levels base-wise, you basically need power materials, mags, units, etc... to get a decent amount, especially at a low level like that.

yeah, it's normal. RAs will feel pretty "weak" in general until 150+, when units + mag will allow most classes to hit stat caps/get close enough to them. as a RAmarl, you do have the benefit of having shifta/deband and zalure/jellen at all times, I'm pretty sure you should be able to use lv 20 of all those techs by 88 with the help of a mind mag/units (since you only need the MST requirement to "learn" the tech, not to cast it afterwards)

just keep pushing through, you're just in that weird ult-joinable-but-not-really-ult-capable-phase, you'll find that RAs pretty gud lategame

i would like to know as well ;-;

Stink Frame + Parasitic Cell type D @ lvl 54+ (non-android) = Parasite Wear: De Rol
Parasite Wear: De Rol + Parasitic Cell type D @ lvl 66+ (non-android) = Parasite Wear:Nelgal
Parasite Wear:Nelgal + Parasitic Cell type D @ lvl 89+ (non-android) = Parasite Wear:Vajulla
Parasite Wear:Vajulla + Parasitic Cell type D @ lvl 156+ (non-android) = Parasite Wear:Lafuteria

We're looking for information on what value of DFP/EVP on stink frame is required to make max stat Lafuteria;
From what I read elsewhere max stat Stink Frame gives min stat Lafuteria, but somewhere in between there's a right DFP/EVP value which allows you to get the max stat one.

If that is answered, also looking for what DFP/EVP value should the component armor/shield be for other "combined" armor/shield, to reach their max stat respectively.

I think it was discussed before...
Someone needs to look in the client (if hasn't been done before) and see if it happens and what affects it, because at the end it has to be emulated server side.
Here some reply of Soda
Although we erased grinds and specials on weapons, we didn't do anything with the stats on combined armor/shields, though we probably should. Right now, it keeps the stat you had on the old item... If it's out of range, it puts it within range when you change blocks/sign back on.
From this reply, you need a Stink Frame DFP: 90 - EVP: 35
to still be in range for Lafuteria and stay max stats

For any other armor combination, you need
combination_equip_base + (result_max - result_min)
Combination equip is whatever you have to equip as it's what is kept like attributes with weapons.
If the result armor has a higher variance than the equipped armor, you won't be able to reach max stats, obviously.

Last edited:

I understand now. I remembered seeing that discussion but I misunderstood it and was very confused, and later on I just forgot about it. Thank you for the answer.

Just tested making some Lafuterias in cheat mode and I can confirm what Soly said is true.

90 def 35 evp Stink Frame makes max Lafu. It will appear as min Lafu when you make it but after changing blocks it will turn into max stat. Stink Frame with higher stats than 90 def 35 evp will also make a max stat Lafu.

Back