Quick question - Quick answer

Master Mag Gallery
Episode 4 Mags

Do these two lists combined contain every mag in PSO, or are some missing?
Looks complete to me.

Can you S N S reduced specials with 100% accuracy?
Reduction applies to the special activation rate, not the ata rate.
To answer your question: yes you can SNS with reduced specials to have 100% accuracy, but the actual activation will still be capped if that makes sense.

When a mag evolves into Sato, it won't ever change again, right? So I can feed it from 100 to 200 as any Section ID and class without issue?

what's the best ID to hunt for a Heaven's Punisher? The classic Bluefull Torr 1/204 or something else like Skyly Spiegels

I've got a question about the offline subplot quests. Is it possible for me to tell Sue my name, get the extra dialogue from Bernie in Knowing One's Heart, Seek My Master, and Retired Hunter, and still get Kireek in SotH? I apologize if this seems like a stupid question, PSO-World makes it seem like these are mutually exclusive.

You can do both. Getting the extra encounters with Bernie requires completing the Sue subplot, but it has no effect on the Sue subplot itself; rather, it is an extension of the Sue subplot. Getting Kireek in Seat of the Heart requires you to complete the same objectives as getting the true ending in Soul of Steel. One strange requirement of getting the true ending to The Retired Hunter is that you must beat From the Depths first, but unlike the Sue subplot itself, you can beat all of the quests to unlock them again and then replay Knowing One's Heart, Seek my Master, and The Retired Hunter to unlock the Bernie stuff (and the true ending of The Retired Hunter) on the second playthrough if you mess up the first time.

what's the best ID to hunt for a Heaven's Punisher? The classic Bluefull Torr 1/204 or something else like Skyly Spiegels
I believe it's either Skyly Spigell or Purplenum Mericarol. Spigell probably comes in greater number and would have better rate overall, but I'm not sure what the best quest for Spigells are, perhaps Lost Devil's Scepter. There's some good hunts for Mericarol, like Lost Devil's Scepter full Jungle or first room. It would be hard for Bluefull Hildetorr to match up with the rates of the above two, but since it's rare monster based, if you can check/skip monster waves in Tyrell's Ego in some efficient way it might be worthwhile, I don't know.

Question: does Blue Burst have its own list of what classes get what Special Weapons from Lucky Roulette?

On GC it's

HU: partisan, dagger, sword
RA: shot, rifle, gun
FO: slicer, mech, saber

But some sources lists FO weapons being given out on BB so it might be

HU: partisan, dagger, sword, ???
RA: shot, rifle, gun, ???
FO: wand, rod, cane, ???

Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
Any differences between an S-Rank Slicer and J-Cutter or are they pretty much the same?

I've never used a controller with PSO so I am unfamiliar with it myself but, my sister uses a controller and they complain that it's difficult to quick weapon switch since they have to use a keyboard shortcut. Is there a good, quick way to weapon switch with just a controller?

10 atp iirc. Which when considering its for the special generally, like hell or arrest etc, that atp is irrelevant. So it's down to whether you wanna feel like a ninja or be a slicer trendy.

I've never used a controller with PSO so I am unfamiliar with it myself but, my sister uses a controller and they complain that it's difficult to quick weapon switch since they have to use a keyboard shortcut. Is there a good, quick way to weapon switch with just a controller?

It depends on what you have set up in pad controls. Afaik quick menu is just two buttons (3 or 4 if scrolling) but I generally use the weapons only. I just press right trigger one, then top middle button. Maybe I'm missing a button since i'm half asleep. I can show you my pad setup etc tomorrow if you like and look into more detail for you.

10 atp iirc. Which when considering its for the special generally, like hell or arrest etc, that atp is irrelevant. So it's down to whether you wanna feel like a ninja or be a slicer trendy.
35 ATP actually.

I use an XB1 controller set up just like how it was on GCN, so quick switch is 2 buttons.
right bumper+Y = quick menu

edit: it would just be whatever button you use to swap action palette held down + chat shortcut button? unless one of them isnt mapped

Last edited:
Back