Quick question - Quick answer

Heh. Wait till you see a second one drop in the same game as you. I saw both NDW and Hi-v's SJS drops and I agree, the jealousy is real! Keep at it Miz you might just get lucky next time :)

Is there any truth to the "Merissa room" in 9-5 having a higher rate of AAs?

Does adept boost ata past class limit like the red ring and ranger wall?

Ok, thanks for the info Spuz. That's a shame. I always assumed like RR that it did push accuracy over the class limit >.<
Guess it would be a bit OP if it did.

Is there any point then in using Adept if your class ATA is maxed and you're not a force? Another unit be better in that case?

Well it has 8 to resists and adds +10 to other stats. But if you have a fleshie can use it for spirit. The TP cut % effects spirit thus enabling more combos/ attacks.

Real flowens + 2 Adept is love.

Last edited:
Well it has 8 to resists and adds +15 to other stats. But if you have a fleshie can use it for spirit. The TP cut % effects spirit thus enabling more combos/ attacks.

Real flowens + 2 Adept is love.
I thought it's 6 to resists, 10 to other stats?

Some symbol chats I've copied have no sound effect, how do you do that?
Make copies of the one you just copied and modify the copies for your new symbol chats, if you want to make your old SC silent, you have to remake them on those that are silent.

@Matt where did the original silent symbol chat came from?

Reactions: Mad
Silent symbol chat was made using Cheat Engine by someone. ;)

If you want Last Swan, is it best to do BPD2 on Normal since there's a smaller pool of items for it to give you?

If you want Last Swan, is it best to do BPD2 on Normal since there's a smaller pool of items for it to give you?

Actually VH or Ult gives you the best chance because you get two items in VH and Ult!

Edit: Well, looking at the math, the difference is actually pretty small. Whereas you have a 1/9 or 11.1% chance at getting LS in Normal, you have a 1 - (1 - 1/17)^2 or 11.7% chance in VH and Ult. So you should probably choose the difficulty with the highest proportion of items that you want.

Last edited:
It's like 11.11% vs 11.7ishh% of getting last swan, the latter being VH/ult. that's assuming everything has an equal probability of dropping (SKEPTICAL FACE) and you can't get the same item twice in VH/ult

It's like 11.11% vs 11.7ishh% of getting last swan, the latter being VH/ult. that's assuming everything has an equal probability of dropping (SKEPTICAL FACE) and you can't get the same item twice in VH/ult
I think you can get the same item twice.

Edit: someone's post

Last edited:
Back