Quick question - Quick answer

Let's not forget that Slicer of Fanatic can also have hit unlike the S-Rank (which you said yourself). While SNS makes it a lot easier to connect hits, it doesn't solve all ATA problems and being able to actually do the final S will give you more Demon's overall.

What Armour's are good for a RAcast at higher levels (say 150-200). / What end game Armour would you use?

humar
bovn
kouryu/red ring/anything else
smartlink
cure, pb, resist unit, etc

45 luck mats the rest power
most versatile, fastest scaling, least equips needed while still giving humar what he needs to shine like a star
can do all kinds of fun shit with joke equips or even take mag off with use of units

Last edited:
humar
bovn
kouryu/red ring/anything else
smartlink

45 luck mats the rest power
most versatile, fastest scaling, least equips needed while still giving humar what he needs to shine like a star
can do all kinds of fun shit with joke equips or even take mag off with use of units

I dont understand what your saying here. >.>;

humar materials: 205 power materials, 45 luck materials
armor: Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou - built in heavenly/battle
shield: Gods Shield Kouryu - built in pb/create, red ring, anti-dark ring, anything else
unit: smartlink
unit: pb/increase, cure/xxx, heavenly/resist, anythingelse
mag: whatever keeps power maxed asap, then can move it to dex/mind to free up slots

this is pretty much what i've always used on humar
the 45 luck is the only mandatory rule of the build everything else can flux easily

humar materials: 205 power materials, 45 luck materials
armor: Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou - built in heavenly/battle
shield: Gods Shield Kouryu - built in pb/create, red ring, anti-dark ring, anything else
unit: smartlink
mag: whatever keeps power maxed asap, then can move it to dex/mind to free up slots

this is pretty much what i've always used on humar
the 45 luck is the only mandatory rule of the build everything else can flux easily

Ahh, HUmar can use BOVN, I never considered that. I think i am going to work out a plan I like myself, thanks for the help guys :D

What sort of weapon type would you put Zalure on for a droid ranger?
Needle: fast group application but might have complication with mobile bosses
Shot: slow but has range
Handgun/Rifle: easy boss Zalure but garbage for mobs (reverse of needle)
Other?

What sort of weapon type would you put Zalure on for a droid ranger?
Needle: fast group application but might have complication with mobile bosses
Shot: slow but has range
Handgun/Rifle: easy boss Zalure but garbage for mobs (reverse of needle)
Other?
I generally go with handgun. If you're in a party there's a good chance someone has equal or better zalure, and if you're playing solo the mobs are weak enough to not need zalure, except for some big baddies and bosses

I have Zalure Rifle+Needle for my RAmar and RAcast.

Hmm...while Handgun/Rifle sounds nice for bosses I'm thinking that all bosses at some point during the fight will get up close enough for me to Zalure with Needle. I might just go for this to make solo mob farming easier. I'll have to test it out to see if I should get Handgun/Rifle as a supplement as a very low priority.

Last edited:
Zalure shot I would suggest. It has a longer range than the needle. It is also more suited with Zaluring mobs.

Back